2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Got em off of NDC with ease after some issues with FL and EB.. GL to all camping and braving the cold!

FSR @ frontstreetny!

Spoiler [+]
$240 though
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AJ27526

not saying you wont come across a break, but..
no manager in their right mind is going to let you discount these. they're even limiting employee discounts

Winners circle reward coupons are a go on these. Just used them on my daughters pair and on another pair for my brother. Called customer service beforehand and they said managers aren't allowed to deny you using them as they aren't restricted on anything anymore. They even confirmed that they can be used on the Concords as well.

Thanks for the info well be saving that coupon for the concords
Good looking on the info.. I may try to use mine for the concords.. 
What happened to your caps memphis!?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AJ27526

not saying you wont come across a break, but..
no manager in their right mind is going to let you discount these. they're even limiting employee discounts

Winners circle reward coupons are a go on these. Just used them on my daughters pair and on another pair for my brother. Called customer service beforehand and they said managers aren't allowed to deny you using them as they aren't restricted on anything anymore. They even confirmed that they can be used on the Concords as well.

Thanks for the info well be saving that coupon for the concords
Good looking on the info.. I may try to use mine for the concords.. 
What happened to your caps memphis!?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

$@$@@ sporting goods.com still has a full size run and free shipping !!! Just scooped a sz 8 even though I need a 7.5 hopefully they run small

Looks like a lot of people copped the BC 3's. Wasn't expecting that these would generate a lot of hype. Hope everyone has gotten their pair.... Got mine though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like a lot of people copped the BC 3's. Wasn't expecting that these would generate a lot of hype. Hope everyone has gotten their pair.... Got mine though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$@$@@ sporting goods.com still has a full size run and free shipping !!! Just scooped a sz 8 even though I need a 7.5 hopefully they run small

*$**+ sporting goods.com still has a full size run and free shipping !!! Just scooped a sz 8 even though I need a 7.5 hopefully they run small

*$**+ sporting goods.com still has a full size run and free shipping !!! Just scooped a sz 8 even though I need a 7.5 hopefully they run small

Got my email confirmation this morning at 3 am from eastbay.

I am going to assume that they won't cancel orders or else i would call around this morning see if anyone has any left. I copped white cements 2 days after the release walked in and bought my size. So i am sure there are some sitting. But i will not venture out to shop on black friday. Soccer moms mean war today

Got my email confirmation this morning at 3 am from eastbay.

I am going to assume that they won't cancel orders or else i would call around this morning see if anyone has any left. I copped white cements 2 days after the release walked in and bought my size. So i am sure there are some sitting. But i will not venture out to shop on black friday. Soccer moms mean war today

Back
Top Bottom