2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

For those that dealt with Eastbay before, I have a question. I called the rep today and she said it was an allocated pick, meaning there should be no issues of the order being cancelled/backordered. Is this the truth or is the rep just trying to sugarcoat due to the fiasco yesterday lol? Those who have experienced this please feel free to chime in! I don't want to prematurely cancel my NDC order just because I relied on the word of the rep...thanks!

For those that dealt with Eastbay before, I have a question. I called the rep today and she said it was an allocated pick, meaning there should be no issues of the order being cancelled/backordered. Is this the truth or is the rep just trying to sugarcoat due to the fiasco yesterday lol? Those who have experienced this please feel free to chime in! I don't want to prematurely cancel my NDC order just because I relied on the word of the rep...thanks!

damnn went to the mall last night after i got off work arund 11:30pm/ saw thousands of people waitng for the mall to open/ decided to go home cuz i didn't want to wait / woke up at 7:30 am called some of my local Champs/FA/ Sheiks/ FNL and 2 FTL/ then I got lucky one of my local FTL still had 4 size 9 so drove ther asap and got my pair/ I was gonna double but decided not to cuz i'm planning on coppin the Backflips/ these really sold quick in my city

damnn went to the mall last night after i got off work arund 11:30pm/ saw thousands of people waitng for the mall to open/ decided to go home cuz i didn't want to wait / woke up at 7:30 am called some of my local Champs/FA/ Sheiks/ FNL and 2 FTL/ then I got lucky one of my local FTL still had 4 size 9 so drove ther asap and got my pair/ I was gonna double but decided not to cuz i'm planning on coppin the Backflips/ these really sold quick in my city

yo, if anyone is looking for size 9.5, check NDC periodically because I just cancelled my order of 2. happy holidays!

yo, if anyone is looking for size 9.5, check NDC periodically because I just cancelled my order of 2. happy holidays!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

http://www.crookedtongues...etro-trainers-136064-010

Not sure what the size conversion is from UK to US, but they have 10 and 11 up right now...
nerd.gif

edit:  UK10=US11  UK11=US12
thanks a lot man, you saved me a lot I was about to cop on ebay for $220 shipped
Family, looks like you grabbed the last US 11 on CT...props on the quick action....
pimp.gif
nope, i got the last 11's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

http://www.crookedtongues...etro-trainers-136064-010

Not sure what the size conversion is from UK to US, but they have 10 and 11 up right now...
nerd.gif

edit:  UK10=US11  UK11=US12
thanks a lot man, you saved me a lot I was about to cop on ebay for $220 shipped
Family, looks like you grabbed the last US 11 on CT...props on the quick action....
pimp.gif
nope, i got the last 11's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hope everyone that wanted got their pairs... some stores in my area still have popular sizes... next concords....

hope everyone that wanted got their pairs... some stores in my area still have popular sizes... next concords....

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by PTone

was able to get sizes 8 8.5 9 10.5 and 13 if any of u missed out...pm

Retail, right?

all i ask is for shipping to be covered

Classy move. Very very classy move. Lmk if there are ever any limited or semi limited kobes down the road, cause in L.A we get a lot of stock that just sittttts. Would've taken u up on those 10.5 if I didn't get my pair. Good karma for you my friend!!!

Originally Posted by PTone

was able to get sizes 8 8.5 9 10.5 and 13 if any of u missed out...pm

Retail, right?

all i ask is for shipping to be covered

Classy move. Very very classy move. Lmk if there are ever any limited or semi limited kobes down the road, cause in L.A we get a lot of stock that just sittttts. Would've taken u up on those 10.5 if I didn't get my pair. Good karma for you my friend!!!

glad i got the sz 8 even though i wear 8.5, these run half a size big. Went to the mall, went thru 3 sizes 8 and mixed and matched the best pair because some look like they ran track for 239 miles with them, creases on toes and sides like crazy and deformed shape. Im happy now. Went to first colony mall footaction because memorial was sold out .

glad i got the sz 8 even though i wear 8.5, these run half a size big. Went to the mall, went thru 3 sizes 8 and mixed and matched the best pair because some look like they ran track for 239 miles with them, creases on toes and sides like crazy and deformed shape. Im happy now. Went to first colony mall footaction because memorial was sold out .

How much would it come in total in us dollars and would they ship in a double box   for "urbanindustry " any free shipping codes

Back
Top Bottom