2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

glad i got the sz 8 even though i wear 8.5, these run half a size big. Went to the mall, went thru 3 sizes 8 and mixed and matched the best pair because some look like they ran track for 239 miles with them, creases on toes and sides like crazy and deformed shape. Im happy now. Went to first colony mall footaction because memorial was sold out .
So the employees let you examine 3 pairs and mix them up while other people were waiting?

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

glad i got the sz 8 even though i wear 8.5, these run half a size big. Went to the mall, went thru 3 sizes 8 and mixed and matched the best pair because some look like they ran track for 239 miles with them, creases on toes and sides like crazy and deformed shape. Im happy now. Went to first colony mall footaction because memorial was sold out .
So the employees let you examine 3 pairs and mix them up while other people were waiting?

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

2011 Concords = Every man for himself for some ppl 
30t6p3b.gif

Talk to a rep at NTLA a couple days before the 3's RD. He said they're getting a grip of Concords but is still scared for his life hahah!
eek.gif

that %!!% cray!

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

2011 Concords = Every man for himself for some ppl 
30t6p3b.gif

Talk to a rep at NTLA a couple days before the 3's RD. He said they're getting a grip of Concords but is still scared for his life hahah!
eek.gif

that %!!% cray!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FIXED:[/color]

NEXT:

air-jordan-og-14-black-red-last-shot.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THEN:

[/color]

cashm0neyand1 wrote:[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Next.gif
air-jordan-xi-retro-2011-osneaker-03.jpg

Too bad they wont look that GREAT. But Im sure we'll all be happy with them.

NEXT:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THEN:

[/color]

cashm0neyand1 wrote:[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Next.gif
air-jordan-xi-retro-2011-osneaker-03.jpg

Too bad they wont look that GREAT. But Im sure we'll all be happy with them.

Easiest release ever..could have had two size 10s..but I passed..i'll rock the crap outta these..

Easiest release ever..could have had two size 10s..but I passed..i'll rock the crap outta these..

Man I'm kinda upset that my size 9 look small and narrow compared to my pair of white cement 3's... I'm wondering if I should trade up for a size 9.5

Man I'm kinda upset that my size 9 look small and narrow compared to my pair of white cement 3's... I'm wondering if I should trade up for a size 9.5

Originally Posted by Dirtyy Fresh

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

http://www.soleheaven.com...dan+3+Retro++BlackCement

I'll post this here again. Shipped from England for around $185. Not too bad. Especially for people who missed out last night
Be prepared for a beat up box. they ship in a plastic bag plus coming from overseas. my previous kicks were scuffed to hell. box was no good. No good for $25 in shipping. 
Damn that doesn't sound very good. Well too late to cancel. They already shipped. 
can you get back to us on this when you get them fam?
i wanna see how this plays out

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

http://www.soleheaven.com...dan+3+Retro++BlackCement

I'll post this here again. Shipped from England for around $185. Not too bad. Especially for people who missed out last night
Be prepared for a beat up box. they ship in a plastic bag plus coming from overseas. my previous kicks were scuffed to hell. box was no good. No good for $25 in shipping. 
Damn that doesn't sound very good. Well too late to cancel. They already shipped. 
can you get back to us on this when you get them fam?
i wanna see how this plays out

i just have to say this is my first real BIG release since joining NT (i'm a newb)

and the help, support, links given by members has been amazing
pimp.gif

even some NT'ers who copped their pairs were nice enough to keep looking to help out finding them
pimp.gif

I hope it is a pleasure for the Concords release as it was with this.
tired.gif

but hey its jordan 11 concords, I aint expecting much niceness from anyone for that release.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just have to say this is my first real BIG release since joining NT (i'm a newb)

and the help, support, links given by members has been amazing
pimp.gif

even some NT'ers who copped their pairs were nice enough to keep looking to help out finding them
pimp.gif

I hope it is a pleasure for the Concords release as it was with this.
tired.gif

but hey its jordan 11 concords, I aint expecting much niceness from anyone for that release.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didn't expect these too sell like this. i can still cop these but don't even want these that bad. concords release is gonna be serious though!

didn't expect these too sell like this. i can still cop these but don't even want these that bad. concords release is gonna be serious though!

Originally Posted by hostos

NEXT:

sup hostos. last shots and flips are a pass for me. and last shots wont sell out like the 3s. i still have my 2005 pair for im passing on these. Concords is what its all about

Back
Top Bottom