2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

How much would it come in total in us dollars and would they ship in a double box   for "urbanindustry " any free shipping codes

Thanks to those who posted other means to get these sneakers. It's definitely appreciated...hopefully my order goes thru for certain.

Thanks to those who posted other means to get these sneakers. It's definitely appreciated...hopefully my order goes thru for certain.

Picked my pair up at 10am waited in line , the store only had 1 per size~!..... but Im satisfied with the quality. obvious that the toe will crease prematurely though..

Picked my pair up at 10am waited in line , the store only had 1 per size~!..... but Im satisfied with the quality. obvious that the toe will crease prematurely though..

Originally Posted by jenks82278

It's nice to see people helping each other out. I was bummed last night as ndc wasn't showing these shoes for some reason but some one posted the link and I was able to get them any way.

Errbody's in the holiday spirit haha. Needless to say the Concords will be a different story...=|

Originally Posted by jenks82278

It's nice to see people helping each other out. I was bummed last night as ndc wasn't showing these shoes for some reason but some one posted the link and I was able to get them any way.

Errbody's in the holiday spirit haha. Needless to say the Concords will be a different story...=|

2011 Concords = Every man for himself for some ppl 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

30t6p3b.gif

Talk to a rep at NTLA a couple days before the 3's RD. He said they're getting a grip of Concords but is still scared for his life hahah!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

30t6p3b.gif

Talk to a rep at NTLA a couple days before the 3's RD. He said they're getting a grip of Concords but is still scared for his life hahah!

Back
Top Bottom