2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Can't believe there was a re-stock. I had mine yesterday at 9 on NDC ready to pull the trigger but decided not to. Figured I'd stop by FTL and pick mine up. Woke up this morning and regretted passing up online cause all the stores around me sold out immediately. Was expecting these to be more widely available, guess not. Every restock has gone pretty quick as far as I know too
Luckily I checked NT before I crashed out and was able to place and order for 11.5
pimp.gif

Good looks on posting info on restock NT fam! Much appreciated...time for the Concords!!! Oh boy!!!

Can't believe there was a re-stock. I had mine yesterday at 9 on NDC ready to pull the trigger but decided not to. Figured I'd stop by FTL and pick mine up. Woke up this morning and regretted passing up online cause all the stores around me sold out immediately. Was expecting these to be more widely available, guess not. Every restock has gone pretty quick as far as I know too
Luckily I checked NT before I crashed out and was able to place and order for 11.5
pimp.gif

Good looks on posting info on restock NT fam! Much appreciated...time for the Concords!!! Oh boy!!!

Originally Posted by raidercb5

pimp.gif

your welcome..
and as of 3:34 AM pacific.

that full size run restock that i posted above, are all gone again..

Originally Posted by raidercb5

pimp.gif

your welcome..
and as of 3:34 AM pacific.

that full size run restock that i posted above, are all gone again..

Alright here's my story. I never really cared as much for these shoes. I really wanted to get a pair to trade for someone's white cements. So, I waited in line at Finishline at 11:00. I was 3rd behind my cousin and some dude. So copped a pair easily. After looking carefully at this shoe, I fell in love. The quality of these were actually decent compared to the rest of the stuff they released recently. So I hit up a moms and pops store at 3AM camped out till 8AM and easily got another pair. Posted these on craigslist and hit the bed for a couple of hours. Woke up to someone texting me saying he wanted to trade his ds white cements for a pair

2sagd4x.jpg

So you can say I had a happy black friday
happy.gif

Now, on to the Concords!

Alright here's my story. I never really cared as much for these shoes. I really wanted to get a pair to trade for someone's white cements. So, I waited in line at Finishline at 11:00. I was 3rd behind my cousin and some dude. So copped a pair easily. After looking carefully at this shoe, I fell in love. The quality of these were actually decent compared to the rest of the stuff they released recently. So I hit up a moms and pops store at 3AM camped out till 8AM and easily got another pair. Posted these on craigslist and hit the bed for a couple of hours. Woke up to someone texting me saying he wanted to trade his ds white cements for a pair

2sagd4x.jpg

So you can say I had a happy black friday
happy.gif

Now, on to the Concords!

Originally Posted by curtisboy

So is it safe to say all the people who suggested sizing down (are idiots) are just saying so to reduce wrinkles?

Are we really still on this subject??? White/Cements fit loose on my feet so I sized down. Others were perfectly fine with their usual size. Seriously, it's all personal preference.

So is it safe to say all the people who suggested sizing down (are idiots) are just saying so to reduce wrinkles?

Are we really still on this subject??? White/Cements fit loose on my feet so I sized down. Others were perfectly fine with their usual size. Seriously, it's all personal preference.

Just put in an order on NikeStore for a friend who missed out. That's how it's done. Thanks to those for the heads up.
Pleasantries.

Just put in an order on NikeStore for a friend who missed out. That's how it's done. Thanks to those for the heads up.
Pleasantries.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

this
i own the WC and the TB 3s i originally wear a 10.5 in shoes but when i got the WC in 10.5 they were lose so got a 10 and it fitted perfectly for both 3s

since NDC got a restock im not even worried about shipping any more
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

edit- just checked my order status and its shipped #%$$ yeah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GL to everyone still waiting/hunting for their pair

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

this
i own the WC and the TB 3s i originally wear a 10.5 in shoes but when i got the WC in 10.5 they were lose so got a 10 and it fitted perfectly for both 3s

since NDC got a restock im not even worried about shipping any more
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

edit- just checked my order status and its shipped #%$$ yeah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GL to everyone still waiting/hunting for their pair

Originally Posted by W P Sonington

Anybody who ordered from SNS tracking number still not work yet?
my sns account says that it got shipped on the 24th, but i still haven't received my tracking.

Originally Posted by W P Sonington

Anybody who ordered from SNS tracking number still not work yet?
my sns account says that it got shipped on the 24th, but i still haven't received my tracking.

I know there is a separate thread for this, but for these particular 3s what do you do about the paint cracking. The reason I ask is the Angelus paint doesn't exactly match up to these, in either white or black. Do you do minimal touches, paint over the entire area or just leave it be?

I know there is a separate thread for this, but for these particular 3s what do you do about the paint cracking. The reason I ask is the Angelus paint doesn't exactly match up to these, in either white or black. Do you do minimal touches, paint over the entire area or just leave it be?

Originally Posted by capuT

^you should have stayed true... have no idea what they were talking about going .5 down. Think they were saying to go .5 down to decrease the amount of creasing. But if you had the WC from 2010, you should know how they fit.

White cements came out in 2011

And both white cements and true blues were a half a size big

Originally Posted by capuT

^you should have stayed true... have no idea what they were talking about going .5 down. Think they were saying to go .5 down to decrease the amount of creasing. But if you had the WC from 2010, you should know how they fit.

White cements came out in 2011

And both white cements and true blues were a half a size big

Back
Top Bottom