2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Mine hasn't shipped from SNS yet, but my 2 pairs from Eastbay shipped yesterday and it's already in Seattle! I might get them Monday! FAST!
happy.gif

Mine hasn't shipped from SNS yet, but my 2 pairs from Eastbay shipped yesterday and it's already in Seattle! I might get them Monday! FAST!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

So is it safe to say all the people who suggested sizing down (are idiots) are just saying so to reduce wrinkles?

fit true to size. a bit snug too

any other sites/euro sites selling these? looking to scoop a pair friend. thanks family

Originally Posted by curtisboy

So is it safe to say all the people who suggested sizing down (are idiots) are just saying so to reduce wrinkles?

fit true to size. a bit snug too

any other sites/euro sites selling these? looking to scoop a pair friend. thanks family

"Helping" others out is always appreciated on Niketalk...Just do so in the correct forums and NOT against the rules.

If you have information on what stores/websites have restocked...Post them. Don't request for people to PM you.

Keep your For Sale/Wanted items IN YOUR SIGNATURES (Just remember not to "sig check" in your posts and you'll be good) or post them in the Buying/Selling Forums.

Posting that you have sizes available or are looking/willing to buy certain sizes (yes, even if you're selling for retail or less) in this forum will get you a quick 2 week vacation from Niketalk.

"Helping" others out is always appreciated on Niketalk...Just do so in the correct forums and NOT against the rules.

If you have information on what stores/websites have restocked...Post them. Don't request for people to PM you.

Keep your For Sale/Wanted items IN YOUR SIGNATURES (Just remember not to "sig check" in your posts and you'll be good) or post them in the Buying/Selling Forums.

Posting that you have sizes available or are looking/willing to buy certain sizes (yes, even if you're selling for retail or less) in this forum will get you a quick 2 week vacation from Niketalk.

MY local footlocker said they sold out in a 1/2 hour after releasing. I couldn't get my pair after waking up too late and getting to the store at 1 in the afternoon yesterday. I went to like 10 different storse that sells sneakers and they're all sold out except for kids size. I called upa plenty of modells and footlockers and they keep saying mens size sold out
ohwell.gif
.I dont know about other states but These definitely sold fast in New York. Sad I couldnt get my hands on a pair on RD but I didnt plan to wear them until spring 2012 so hopefully I can find a pair for cheap online before then.

Anyone in the NY area know where I can find them in 9 , 9.5,  or 10 for retail?

MY local footlocker said they sold out in a 1/2 hour after releasing. I couldn't get my pair after waking up too late and getting to the store at 1 in the afternoon yesterday. I went to like 10 different storse that sells sneakers and they're all sold out except for kids size. I called upa plenty of modells and footlockers and they keep saying mens size sold out
ohwell.gif
.I dont know about other states but These definitely sold fast in New York. Sad I couldnt get my hands on a pair on RD but I didnt plan to wear them until spring 2012 so hopefully I can find a pair for cheap online before then.

Anyone in the NY area know where I can find them in 9 , 9.5,  or 10 for retail?

I am back to finish the posts/questions I did not get to yesterday. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

I've never had an order cancelled. What happens when they cancel it on Eastbay. Isn't there something in front of the order number?
When an order does not make it to our ordering system, it normally has a "G" infront of it.  These orders have to be manually entered.  We normally try to get to these orders the night of the release, so most of them do get entered with no issues.  If an order is not able to be placed or gets canceled, we normally try to contact the customer the following day.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

does eastbay send confirmation emails?

never dealing with a release on this site again, gf got me a giftcard to get the 3s but had a nightmare of a time gettin thru. even worse when u keep gettin caught on the last step.

good luck to you guys
We do send out order confirmation e-mails.  It can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours to receive once an order has been placed.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Did any Eastbay loyalty club members have trouble ordering these from them last night?
A lot of people had trouble try to order these shoes from us last night just because the demand was so great and they was not enough supply to cover the demand.

Originally Posted by salbah3

For those that dealt with Eastbay before, I have a question. I called the rep today and she said it was an allocated pick, meaning there should be no issues of the order being cancelled/backordered. Is this the truth or is the rep just trying to sugarcoat due to the fiasco yesterday lol? Those who have experienced this please feel free to chime in! I don't want to prematurely cancel my NDC order just because I relied on the word of the rep...thanks!
Normally once an order is in allocation and in pick, it means the order is currently being packaged up for shipping.  If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by nimhet

just ordered my pairs on the phone with Eastbay through the gold member telephone line but when I checked the order on the site, I noticed she charged me $10 for shipping even though I'm a gold club member. Now I have to deal with emailing them and getting that refunded. What's the point of having a line for gold members if you don't even apply the free shipping?
It sounds like the agent that took your call forgot to adjust your shipping.  You should send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you with this issue.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just an FYI... your company loses out on huge amounts of profit not being able to satisfy the consumers.  I can't even imagine how many people on NT and other shoe communities gave up on your online release and purchased from alternate establishments.
spend the $$ to get the server speed/research that it takes to satisfy the incredible demand you have during big releases...  it will lead to higher profiting quarters in the future 
glasses.gif
Originally Posted by juicyju

... They still sell out #so. If anything they should increase the supply
It is not that easy as saying we can just increase our supply.  We are sent a certain amount from our supplier and that is it.  The demand for this shoe was greater than what was produced, as most places that carried them have sold out.  Unfortunately, we do not have any control over their production. 

EastbayRep - Ray

I am back to finish the posts/questions I did not get to yesterday. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

I've never had an order cancelled. What happens when they cancel it on Eastbay. Isn't there something in front of the order number?
When an order does not make it to our ordering system, it normally has a "G" infront of it.  These orders have to be manually entered.  We normally try to get to these orders the night of the release, so most of them do get entered with no issues.  If an order is not able to be placed or gets canceled, we normally try to contact the customer the following day.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

does eastbay send confirmation emails?

never dealing with a release on this site again, gf got me a giftcard to get the 3s but had a nightmare of a time gettin thru. even worse when u keep gettin caught on the last step.

good luck to you guys
We do send out order confirmation e-mails.  It can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours to receive once an order has been placed.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Did any Eastbay loyalty club members have trouble ordering these from them last night?
A lot of people had trouble try to order these shoes from us last night just because the demand was so great and they was not enough supply to cover the demand.

Originally Posted by salbah3

For those that dealt with Eastbay before, I have a question. I called the rep today and she said it was an allocated pick, meaning there should be no issues of the order being cancelled/backordered. Is this the truth or is the rep just trying to sugarcoat due to the fiasco yesterday lol? Those who have experienced this please feel free to chime in! I don't want to prematurely cancel my NDC order just because I relied on the word of the rep...thanks!
Normally once an order is in allocation and in pick, it means the order is currently being packaged up for shipping.  If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by nimhet

just ordered my pairs on the phone with Eastbay through the gold member telephone line but when I checked the order on the site, I noticed she charged me $10 for shipping even though I'm a gold club member. Now I have to deal with emailing them and getting that refunded. What's the point of having a line for gold members if you don't even apply the free shipping?
It sounds like the agent that took your call forgot to adjust your shipping.  You should send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you with this issue.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just an FYI... your company loses out on huge amounts of profit not being able to satisfy the consumers.  I can't even imagine how many people on NT and other shoe communities gave up on your online release and purchased from alternate establishments.
spend the $$ to get the server speed/research that it takes to satisfy the incredible demand you have during big releases...  it will lead to higher profiting quarters in the future 
glasses.gif
Originally Posted by juicyju

... They still sell out #so. If anything they should increase the supply
It is not that easy as saying we can just increase our supply.  We are sent a certain amount from our supplier and that is it.  The demand for this shoe was greater than what was produced, as most places that carried them have sold out.  Unfortunately, we do not have any control over their production. 

EastbayRep - Ray

rayray3thousand wrote:
glasses.gif

Were you drunk when you wrote this?  You make no sense.  They still sold out so they made as much profit off of the shoe as they could have.  You make it sound like spending more money on a server will fix the problem but other stores experienced the same problem.  A crazy amount of people trying to order at the same time on a site will cause problems for a lot of sites.

rayray3thousand wrote:
glasses.gif

Were you drunk when you wrote this?  You make no sense.  They still sold out so they made as much profit off of the shoe as they could have.  You make it sound like spending more money on a server will fix the problem but other stores experienced the same problem.  A crazy amount of people trying to order at the same time on a site will cause problems for a lot of sites.

SNS sent mine out yesterday.
and my tracking number through fedex finally works.

In transit
STOCKHOLM-ARLANDA SE Shipment Dates
Ship date Nov 25, 2011
Estimated delivery Nov 30, 2011 by 4:30 PM

SNS sent mine out yesterday.
and my tracking number through fedex finally works.

In transit
STOCKHOLM-ARLANDA SE Shipment Dates
Ship date Nov 25, 2011
Estimated delivery Nov 30, 2011 by 4:30 PM

Hype or not... Restocks or not. I ended up with 20 pairs. 5 for myself. These are my grails and I love them to death.

Only thing I didn't like about the 2011 retro is the red they used... Compared to the CDP 3's, the 2011's looked more maroon than red. But that's nitpicking.

I hope everyone who wanted them got them... I'm from SF and there was plenty of pairs to go around which was a pleasant surprise.    

Hype or not... Restocks or not. I ended up with 20 pairs. 5 for myself. These are my grails and I love them to death.

Only thing I didn't like about the 2011 retro is the red they used... Compared to the CDP 3's, the 2011's looked more maroon than red. But that's nitpicking.

I hope everyone who wanted them got them... I'm from SF and there was plenty of pairs to go around which was a pleasant surprise.    

Originally Posted by shogun

rayray3thousand wrote:
glasses.gif

are you implying that customer service and functionality of a website mean nothing as long as everything "sells out"??
if so, then you and I are different consumers... bra 

Originally Posted by shogun

rayray3thousand wrote:
glasses.gif

are you implying that customer service and functionality of a website mean nothing as long as everything "sells out"??
if so, then you and I are different consumers... bra 

Back
Top Bottom