2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

1zwhj5d.jpg

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Anywhere in NYC/Westchester with sizes still?

Honestly bro, I passed by multiple stores in Fordham and downtown yesterday and even the small sizes are gone, I doubt it man
I ALSO PASSED BY MANY STORES ON FORDHAM AND DEFINITELY SAW THEM IN A FEW PLACES.. I COPPED MY TOTAL FOAMS FROM JJAZZ AND THEY HAD SOME 3'S BEHIND THE COUNTER.. THAT WAS AT AROUND 1PM

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Anywhere in NYC/Westchester with sizes still?

Honestly bro, I passed by multiple stores in Fordham and downtown yesterday and even the small sizes are gone, I doubt it man
I ALSO PASSED BY MANY STORES ON FORDHAM AND DEFINITELY SAW THEM IN A FEW PLACES.. I COPPED MY TOTAL FOAMS FROM JJAZZ AND THEY HAD SOME 3'S BEHIND THE COUNTER.. THAT WAS AT AROUND 1PM

am I the only one not feeling the new look black cement III's? These are a different completely, nothing like the ones from '88 or '01, Mike didn't rock these lol I guess I am the only one, everyone just ignoring the fact and paying what 175? Even 100 for these are boo boo , the white cement III's and TB III's were justified but these? Butchered

am I the only one not feeling the new look black cement III's? These are a different completely, nothing like the ones from '88 or '01, Mike didn't rock these lol I guess I am the only one, everyone just ignoring the fact and paying what 175? Even 100 for these are boo boo , the white cement III's and TB III's were justified but these? Butchered

Just called a couple of my local finish lines and they still have sizes left. One manager I know said they may box them up and fill internet orders with them.(restock)

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Seriously doubt some of you spent over $3500 on these. You ain't Kid Cudi.

Huh????You talking about mags or 3's???? My pairs...........overall very happy except the paint job done on the heel of one pair looks like a child did it and couldn't stay between the linesVery happy to have these!See you on the Flip 3 side
laugh.gif

Just called a couple of my local finish lines and they still have sizes left. One manager I know said they may box them up and fill internet orders with them.(restock)

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Seriously doubt some of you spent over $3500 on these. You ain't Kid Cudi.

Huh????You talking about mags or 3's???? My pairs...........overall very happy except the paint job done on the heel of one pair looks like a child did it and couldn't stay between the linesVery happy to have these!See you on the Flip 3 side
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Location???

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Location???

IF you slept and didn't get this on release you're an idiot.
And if you come in here and hate on this release %!$*.
Tired of these noobs bro.

IF you slept and didn't get this on release you're an idiot.
And if you come in here and hate on this release %!$*.
Tired of these noobs bro.

Back
Top Bottom