2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Anywhere in NYC/Westchester with sizes still?

Honestly bro, I passed by multiple stores in Fordham and downtown yesterday and even the small sizes are gone, I doubt it man

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Anywhere in NYC/Westchester with sizes still?

Honestly bro, I passed by multiple stores in Fordham and downtown yesterday and even the small sizes are gone, I doubt it man

Got me shipping confirmation email from Finishline.com
smile.gif
now waiting on sneakerst.com to send

Originally Posted by 430AM

Hype or not... Restocks or not. I ended up with 20 pairs. 5 for myself. These are my grails and I love them to death.

Only thing I didn't like about the 2011 retro is the red they used... Compared to the CDP 3's, the 2011's looked more maroon than red. But that's nitpicking.

I hope everyone who wanted them got them... I'm from SF and there was plenty of pairs to go around which was a pleasant surprise.    
no wonder nike doesn't have anymore, nor does the Bay Area, CA..
you bought em all fam! 
roll.gif

jk, thats how Bay Area do it! Do it BIG! 20 purrrrrs

Originally Posted by 430AM

Hype or not... Restocks or not. I ended up with 20 pairs. 5 for myself. These are my grails and I love them to death.

Only thing I didn't like about the 2011 retro is the red they used... Compared to the CDP 3's, the 2011's looked more maroon than red. But that's nitpicking.

I hope everyone who wanted them got them... I'm from SF and there was plenty of pairs to go around which was a pleasant surprise.    
no wonder nike doesn't have anymore, nor does the Bay Area, CA..
you bought em all fam! 
roll.gif

jk, thats how Bay Area do it! Do it BIG! 20 purrrrrs

has anyone else been having troubles with the insole of the shoes?! my left shoes insole is too big! it looks like a size 11.5 or 12 insole in my size 11 -______- 
eyes.gif

has anyone else been having troubles with the insole of the shoes?! my left shoes insole is too big! it looks like a size 11.5 or 12 insole in my size 11 -______- 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by shogun

rayray3thousand wrote:
just an FYI... your company loses out on huge amounts of profit not being able to satisfy the consumers.  I can't even imagine how many people on NT and other shoe communities gave up on your online release and purchased from alternate establishments.
spend the $$ to get the server speed/research that it takes to satisfy the incredible demand you have during big releases...  it will lead to higher profiting quarters in the future 
glasses.gif
Were you drunk when you wrote this?  You make no sense.  They still sold out so they made as much profit off of the shoe as they could have.  You make it sound like spending more money on a server will fix the problem but other stores experienced the same problem.  A crazy amount of people trying to order at the same time on a site will cause problems for a lot of sites.
are you implying that customer service and functionality of a website mean nothing as long as everything "sells out"??
if so, then you and I are different consumers... bra 

I wasn't talking about their customer service, I was talking about what you said about the website and the problems they were having.  You made it seem like it was a simple fix.  I've never dealt with eastbay but it looks like a few people had their issues with them.  But that's a small number compared to the thousands of happy customers they have.  I always order stuff from footlocker which is under the eastbay umbrella and have never had problems with them.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by shogun

rayray3thousand wrote:
just an FYI... your company loses out on huge amounts of profit not being able to satisfy the consumers.  I can't even imagine how many people on NT and other shoe communities gave up on your online release and purchased from alternate establishments.
spend the $$ to get the server speed/research that it takes to satisfy the incredible demand you have during big releases...  it will lead to higher profiting quarters in the future 
glasses.gif
Were you drunk when you wrote this?  You make no sense.  They still sold out so they made as much profit off of the shoe as they could have.  You make it sound like spending more money on a server will fix the problem but other stores experienced the same problem.  A crazy amount of people trying to order at the same time on a site will cause problems for a lot of sites.
are you implying that customer service and functionality of a website mean nothing as long as everything "sells out"??
if so, then you and I are different consumers... bra 

I wasn't talking about their customer service, I was talking about what you said about the website and the problems they were having.  You made it seem like it was a simple fix.  I've never dealt with eastbay but it looks like a few people had their issues with them.  But that's a small number compared to the thousands of happy customers they have.  I always order stuff from footlocker which is under the eastbay umbrella and have never had problems with them.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Yeah its over
I called all the stores in my area.... SOLD OUT

I even called the ****'s SOLD OUT

I should've went yesterday
Why would you count on coming out a day later to get them?
Were you banking on these to sit?

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Yeah its over
I called all the stores in my area.... SOLD OUT

I even called the ****'s SOLD OUT

I should've went yesterday
Why would you count on coming out a day later to get them?
Were you banking on these to sit?

Damn, getting a little worried here...seems like some of you have gotten shipping confirmations from finish line already..got my two pairs from them and no shipping confirmation yet. Should I be worried??

Damn, getting a little worried here...seems like some of you have gotten shipping confirmations from finish line already..got my two pairs from them and no shipping confirmation yet. Should I be worried??

I hope these fit like the WC and TB. Ordered .5 down cause all the IIIs this year have ran big.

I hope these fit like the WC and TB. Ordered .5 down cause all the IIIs this year have ran big.

Back
Top Bottom