2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Got my pair in from Urban Industry in the U.K. earlier this morning. I noticed some excess glue but things of that nature usually don't bother me. I'm happy with my pair so far.

Man I'm going to inspect my pairs again even though I did already. With all these pics I've see with defects if I find anything ill post pics. Smh a jb

Man I'm going to inspect my pairs again even though I did already. With all these pics I've see with defects if I find anything ill post pics. Smh a jb

I just got my pair from D!cks and am very pleased. The elephant print, leather, and midsole all look perfect.

I honestly feel bad for those that ordered online and got crummy pairs.

Originally Posted by SniGGiH21

how do you post pics on this site?
Welcome to NT.

Just read through the Help Topics in the following link: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...2/FAQ-Forum#.TtbiT0qGzjU

nerd.gif

I just got my pair from D!cks and am very pleased. The elephant print, leather, and midsole all look perfect.

I honestly feel bad for those that ordered online and got crummy pairs.

Was expecting my pair today as its what the tracking num read, only to be disappointed due to my pair being left behind in Teledo, I can only hope
I receive a pair in great shape, Ive read about so many issues/defects some of you guys have come across, it really sucks considering what we're paying for these JB shoes, but I'm sure, they don't care what's put out, long as it sell....SAD

Was expecting my pair today as its what the tracking num read, only to be disappointed due to my pair being left behind in Teledo, I can only hope
I receive a pair in great shape, Ive read about so many issues/defects some of you guys have come across, it really sucks considering what we're paying for these JB shoes, but I'm sure, they don't care what's put out, long as it sell....SAD

I dare you to hoop in those new black/cement 3's everyday for 6 months straight....at the 1 month mark strangers will think you're nickname is Shoeless Shawn.....you'd be barefoot with shin splints, corns, bunyons, hammertoe, trench foot, ingrown toenails, all sorts of s##t.....

I dare you to hoop in those new black/cement 3's everyday for 6 months straight....at the 1 month mark strangers will think you're nickname is Shoeless Shawn.....you'd be barefoot with shin splints, corns, bunyons, hammertoe, trench foot, ingrown toenails, all sorts of s##t.....

My NDC order came today and I'm really happy with them. My only "complaint" would be the strong smell that the shoes have to them - not sure if it's glue/factory stuff, but regardless, they need a timeout in the breeze before I put them in the closet..

Quick review I did:

My NDC order came today and I'm really happy with them. My only "complaint" would be the strong smell that the shoes have to them - not sure if it's glue/factory stuff, but regardless, they need a timeout in the breeze before I put them in the closet..

Quick review I did:

I just got my pair from sneakersnstuff. I had to pick it up at the post office because I was impatient lol. I found an issue at first that scared me to death. It said on the information sticker that it was a size 9 in US. I was tripping to so much because I ordered a size 10. When I opened it up, it was really a size 10. It gave me a mini heart attack lol. Oh one issue on the shoes themselves is that there was black paint on the white midsole on one of the pairs. I used nail polish remover to take it off gently. It got off!

377410_2616152718195_1086412679_32947125_592640499_n.jpg

I just got my pair from sneakersnstuff. I had to pick it up at the post office because I was impatient lol. I found an issue at first that scared me to death. It said on the information sticker that it was a size 9 in US. I was tripping to so much because I ordered a size 10. When I opened it up, it was really a size 10. It gave me a mini heart attack lol. Oh one issue on the shoes themselves is that there was black paint on the white midsole on one of the pairs. I used nail polish remover to take it off gently. It got off!

377410_2616152718195_1086412679_32947125_592640499_n.jpg

Got my pairs from SNS. They came in a bad that held a box that held a box that held each pair in their own reusable bag!! These guys weren't playing with the packaging!! Both pairs came out great!! Thanks again to whoever posted that link. I'll be checking this site again next month.

Time to crack out that Magic Eraser...

Got my pairs from SNS. They came in a bad that held a box that held a box that held each pair in their own reusable bag!! These guys weren't playing with the packaging!! Both pairs came out great!! Thanks again to whoever posted that link. I'll be checking this site again next month.

Time to crack out that Magic Eraser...

Back
Top Bottom