2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Don't know about their stock now, but for bay area/SF folks, from Niketown SF's facebook account an hour ago:

RELEASE UPDATE: Air Jordan 3 Retro "Black/Cement"

We just received a very limited number of the Air Jordan 3 Retro "Black/Cement" shoes. They are available now. We will distribute these on a first-come, first-serve basis. There will be no holds.

Not sure about phone orders, but give it a shot. 

anyway, here's my pickups within the past few days. also got another pair of black cements on the way from nike dallas for my buddy who got the wrong size for his order. i'm really happy to finally have the black cements. i've always wanted these among any other jordan, but never had the chance to pick them up as a younger kid when they came out in '01. the cdps were too pricey for me. glad to double up on them this year.  

for me, with the 3s being my favorite, it's been a good year. would have loved to pick up the db3ss, but the icey soles are a deal breaker for me, knowing that its gonna yellow later. weird i know. its pretty much a given im passing on the concords
laugh.gif
. to each their own. the bhms, i j just didn't like. 4s are my second favorite jordan, so i'll be dropping more money next year haha. ill be waiting for the white cements, and looking to double up on the black/red colorway if they do come out later next year. anyway, here's my mini collection.

Don't know about their stock now, but for bay area/SF folks, from Niketown SF's facebook account an hour ago:

RELEASE UPDATE: Air Jordan 3 Retro "Black/Cement"

We just received a very limited number of the Air Jordan 3 Retro "Black/Cement" shoes. They are available now. We will distribute these on a first-come, first-serve basis. There will be no holds.

Not sure about phone orders, but give it a shot. 

anyway, here's my pickups within the past few days. also got another pair of black cements on the way from nike dallas for my buddy who got the wrong size for his order. i'm really happy to finally have the black cements. i've always wanted these among any other jordan, but never had the chance to pick them up as a younger kid when they came out in '01. the cdps were too pricey for me. glad to double up on them this year.  

for me, with the 3s being my favorite, it's been a good year. would have loved to pick up the db3ss, but the icey soles are a deal breaker for me, knowing that its gonna yellow later. weird i know. its pretty much a given im passing on the concords
laugh.gif
. to each their own. the bhms, i j just didn't like. 4s are my second favorite jordan, so i'll be dropping more money next year haha. ill be waiting for the white cements, and looking to double up on the black/red colorway if they do come out later next year. anyway, here's my mini collection.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

after 2 wears...

IMG_2019 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

Yikes...
Wow..seems like these are cracking as bad as the CDPs. I wore mines today and I still have NO paint chipping on my pair. But then again, I didnt have any minor paint chipping issues on my VIIIs and Fire Red IIIs until last year.
I think the Krylon Matte Finish I used on the black cements gave them extra protection. I just read the can and its supposed to seal the paint against any damage. I used it on my South Beaches and it prevented the color from rubbing off.

after 2 wears...

Yikes...
Wow..seems like these are cracking as bad as the CDPs. I wore mines today and I still have NO paint chipping on my pair. But then again, I didnt have any minor paint chipping issues on my VIIIs and Fire Red IIIs until last year.
I think the Krylon Matte Finish I used on the black cements gave them extra protection. I just read the can and its supposed to seal the paint against any damage. I used it on my South Beaches and it prevented the color from rubbing off.

Can't believe these are cracking for people.  My pair from NDC will be delivered tomorrow, I'm 6'8 240 - guessing mine will crack very quickly. 
I repainted my Fire Red 3's from 06, better get ready to do the same with these. 
ohwell.gif

Can't believe these are cracking for people.  My pair from NDC will be delivered tomorrow, I'm 6'8 240 - guessing mine will crack very quickly. 
I repainted my Fire Red 3's from 06, better get ready to do the same with these. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

after 2 wears...

Yikes...

Please explain. 
I want to do this to my pair(s). 

Originally Posted by sthebest

after 2 wears...

Yikes...

Please explain. 
I want to do this to my pair(s). 

Call me a minority (and not just because of my ethnicity)...

But i actually like the sheened leather and glossy heel.

*dodges tomatoes and potential gapes*

They sparkle to the boy.

Call me a minority (and not just because of my ethnicity)...

But i actually like the sheened leather and glossy heel.

*dodges tomatoes and potential gapes*

They sparkle to the boy.

hmm. after seeing this cracking on these 2011 black cements. For people with the 2011 white cements, how does the quality compare between the white cements and black cements? curious because I haven't worn my black cements yet and i don't own the white cements. thanks

Back
Top Bottom