2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Teamecko

I emailed Nike and got this response:

From Nike: Via Email(Barbara) - 12/03/2011 02:31 PM

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the Jordan Retro 3's This is not something we normally expect of Nike products.

I am sending you a pre-paid return label via e-mail. Please fill out the packing slip indicating you want a refund since we do not have the shoes available on the website. If you no longer have the packing slip just put a note in the box with you name, order number and the reason for the return. The package can be dropped off at any local UPS or USPS. We will issue a refund within 3 working days of receiving the product at our warehouse and you will get an e-mail with the refund amount.

I do apologize that we do not have the shoe ant longer on the website. I searched on Nikestore.com, in our warehouse and through our Nike retail stores. I did find a store that has the shoes in a size 11.5. If you contact the Las Vegas Nike retail store at 702-650-8888 they are currently showing they have the shoe in an 11.5 if that would work for you. Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I wanted to find any way possible for you to be able to get another pair of the Jordan Retro 3's.

Best regards,

Barbara
Nike

TL;DR: We're sorry about it, youre gonna have to return it since we dont have any. Sorry

Is that all I can do? Do any of you guys have any advice?

All you can do?what else do you want nike to do? Produce another sz11.5 in their sweatshop in China, bowtie it with a matching red ribbon and have Mark Parker write you a merry xmas card?
laugh.gif
all you can do is either return them and get a refund,and hope to get that pair from LV or from somewhere/someone else...or just keep the shoes...not too many options,but there are options

Originally Posted by Teamecko

I emailed Nike and got this response:

From Nike: Via Email(Barbara) - 12/03/2011 02:31 PM

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the Jordan Retro 3's This is not something we normally expect of Nike products.

I am sending you a pre-paid return label via e-mail. Please fill out the packing slip indicating you want a refund since we do not have the shoes available on the website. If you no longer have the packing slip just put a note in the box with you name, order number and the reason for the return. The package can be dropped off at any local UPS or USPS. We will issue a refund within 3 working days of receiving the product at our warehouse and you will get an e-mail with the refund amount.

I do apologize that we do not have the shoe ant longer on the website. I searched on Nikestore.com, in our warehouse and through our Nike retail stores. I did find a store that has the shoes in a size 11.5. If you contact the Las Vegas Nike retail store at 702-650-8888 they are currently showing they have the shoe in an 11.5 if that would work for you. Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I wanted to find any way possible for you to be able to get another pair of the Jordan Retro 3's.

Best regards,

Barbara
Nike

TL;DR: We're sorry about it, youre gonna have to return it since we dont have any. Sorry

Is that all I can do? Do any of you guys have any advice?

All you can do?what else do you want nike to do? Produce another sz11.5 in their sweatshop in China, bowtie it with a matching red ribbon and have Mark Parker write you a merry xmas card?
laugh.gif
all you can do is either return them and get a refund,and hope to get that pair from LV or from somewhere/someone else...or just keep the shoes...not too many options,but there are options

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

better off lookin 4 the cdp 3w

CDPs are even worse(quality wise) after a few wears.
grin.gif
Not my pair still crispy as ever! Maybe dudes are too hard on their sneaks, b/c all 5 pairs of my 3's still look DS! 
pimp.gif
there was bound to be a few good ones out the batch in 2008 but overall the CDP is crap quality. Lucky you.

No, I and a lot of other people up here have said otherwise. Have you actually read any of the pages? To see people say they prefer the CDP's and people complaining about the quality of these.

In two years people will be complaining about the crap quality of the 2011 BC III's. Always happens.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

better off lookin 4 the cdp 3w

CDPs are even worse(quality wise) after a few wears.
grin.gif
Not my pair still crispy as ever! Maybe dudes are too hard on their sneaks, b/c all 5 pairs of my 3's still look DS! 
pimp.gif
there was bound to be a few good ones out the batch in 2008 but overall the CDP is crap quality. Lucky you.

No, I and a lot of other people up here have said otherwise. Have you actually read any of the pages? To see people say they prefer the CDP's and people complaining about the quality of these.

In two years people will be complaining about the crap quality of the 2011 BC III's. Always happens.

My first pair is flawless..... My second pair is on the way from the restock on fnl ... Fingers crossed ... Hope I get another flawless pair... The whole CDP 3>> 11's thing is like the 07>>>11's metallic 5 debate... It's what you prefer

My first pair is flawless..... My second pair is on the way from the restock on fnl ... Fingers crossed ... Hope I get another flawless pair... The whole CDP 3>> 11's thing is like the 07>>>11's metallic 5 debate... It's what you prefer

Damn u guys make me wanna sell my 3 pairs n double up on the Concords. I honestly haven't even inspected my pairs yet! I have one from eastbay, one from foot action n one from shoe palace!

Damn u guys make me wanna sell my 3 pairs n double up on the Concords. I honestly haven't even inspected my pairs yet! I have one from eastbay, one from foot action n one from shoe palace!

So the pair from east bay, one shoe doesn't have the upper lace holes and the elephant print is slightly faded. The pair from shoe palace has creases and the elephant print is really faded on one shoe. And the pair from foot action is perfect! I dunno if I should sell em or return them n buy the pair for my daughter!

So the pair from east bay, one shoe doesn't have the upper lace holes and the elephant print is slightly faded. The pair from shoe palace has creases and the elephant print is really faded on one shoe. And the pair from foot action is perfect! I dunno if I should sell em or return them n buy the pair for my daughter!

Originally Posted by redsfan3

My local finishline still has some black cements, stealths, and true blues
Where do you live G? I want them true blues
laugh.gif

Also I can't find the official thread cuz the Search sucks... anyone know the cheapest online site to cop True Blues at this point?

Originally Posted by redsfan3

My local finishline still has some black cements, stealths, and true blues
Where do you live G? I want them true blues
laugh.gif

Also I can't find the official thread cuz the Search sucks... anyone know the cheapest online site to cop True Blues at this point?

Originally Posted by loskickking23

That's not a preference that's a fact. I am pretty sure if you could get them for the same price you would take the CDP 3 over 2011 Black Cements and you would take 2007 over 2011 Metallics. I would most jordan heads want there shoes to be the closest to the OG's. And The CDP3 and 2007(although not spot on) are the closest to the OG's. This is obviously without consideration of $$$$. Cause at the end of the day I'm if $$$$ was no object then we would all buy the OG's over anything. 

Originally Posted by loskickking23

That's not a preference that's a fact. I am pretty sure if you could get them for the same price you would take the CDP 3 over 2011 Black Cements and you would take 2007 over 2011 Metallics. I would most jordan heads want there shoes to be the closest to the OG's. And The CDP3 and 2007(although not spot on) are the closest to the OG's. This is obviously without consideration of $$$$. Cause at the end of the day I'm if $$$$ was no object then we would all buy the OG's over anything. 

After 6 wears, I see this:

imag0042oc.jpg

imag0043ob.jpg

I can't even complain though because I knew it was eventually going to happen before I bought em. I'm just happy I have a second pair on ice for when these are beat.

Back
Top Bottom