i'll just keep the CDP 3s on ice and  rock the 2011
ohwell.gif

i have the CDP 3s and the quality is much better than the 2011 release
tired.gif
 i'll just keep the CDP 3s on ice and  rock the 2011
ohwell.gif

I emailed Nike and got this response:

From Nike: Via Email(Barbara) - 12/03/2011 02:31 PM

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the Jordan Retro 3's This is not something we normally expect of Nike products.

I am sending you a pre-paid return label via e-mail. Please fill out the packing slip indicating you want a refund since we do not have the shoes available on the website. If you no longer have the packing slip just put a note in the box with you name, order number and the reason for the return. The package can be dropped off at any local UPS or USPS. We will issue a refund within 3 working days of receiving the product at our warehouse and you will get an e-mail with the refund amount.

I do apologize that we do not have the shoe ant longer on the website. I searched on Nikestore.com, in our warehouse and through our Nike retail stores. I did find a store that has the shoes in a size 11.5. If you contact the Las Vegas Nike retail store at 702-650-8888 they are currently showing they have the shoe in an 11.5 if that would work for you. Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I wanted to find any way possible for you to be able to get another pair of the Jordan Retro 3's.

Best regards,

Barbara
Nike

TL;DR: We're sorry about it, youre gonna have to return it since we dont have any. Sorry

Is that all I can do? Do any of you guys have any advice?

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the Jordan Retro 3's This is not something we normally expect of Nike products.

I am sending you a pre-paid return label via e-mail. Please fill out the packing slip indicating you want a refund since we do not have the shoes available on the website. If you no longer have the packing slip just put a note in the box with you name, order number and the reason for the return. The package can be dropped off at any local UPS or USPS. We will issue a refund within 3 working days of receiving the product at our warehouse and you will get an e-mail with the refund amount.

I do apologize that we do not have the shoe ant longer on the website. I searched on Nikestore.com, in our warehouse and through our Nike retail stores. I did find a store that has the shoes in a size 11.5. If you contact the Las Vegas Nike retail store at 702-650-8888 they are currently showing they have the shoe in an 11.5 if that would work for you. Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I wanted to find any way possible for you to be able to get another pair of the Jordan Retro 3's.

Best regards,

Barbara
Nike

TL;DR: We're sorry about it, youre gonna have to return it since we dont have any. Sorry

Originally Posted by supdoode

Would you guys trade a DS pair of black cements for a DS pair of Playoff XIIIs?
I think that's generally pretty fair. Both go for about the same price, so I think it's not a bad swap if you like XIIIs better.

Originally Posted by supdoode

Would you guys trade a DS pair of black cements for a DS pair of Playoff XIIIs?
I think that's generally pretty fair. Both go for about the same price, so I think it's not a bad swap if you like XIIIs better.

sick.gif
 at some of the pairs you guys posted.. I'm satisfied with mine. Just hope it doesn't start cracking soon 

sick.gif
 at some of the pairs you guys posted.. I'm satisfied with mine. Just hope it doesn't start cracking soon 

SO I been wearing my black cements like all day(running jumping, lots of walking, dirt, grass..cemnt...running in them....and No cracking.

and guess what my shoes are creased! oh noooooooo!!!! haha
pimp.gif

SO I been wearing my black cements like all day(running jumping, lots of walking, dirt, grass..cemnt...running in them....and No cracking.

and guess what my shoes are creased! oh noooooooo!!!! haha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Teamecko

Best regards,

Barbara

Nike

All you can do is be fed up. My advice would be to stop buying Jordans as low quality shoes have been aparent for some time now, in case you haven't heard.

Originally Posted by Teamecko

Best regards,

Barbara

Nike

All you can do is be fed up. My advice would be to stop buying Jordans as low quality shoes have been aparent for some time now, in case you haven't heard.

My pair came in last night from sheikh....I was very nervous I was gonna have some of the defects others have but overall I was happy. The main issue was excess glue and some minor scuff marks. Sorry to all those with half azzed pairs....damn shame from jb.

My pair came in last night from sheikh....I was very nervous I was gonna have some of the defects others have but overall I was happy. The main issue was excess glue and some minor scuff marks. Sorry to all those with half azzed pairs....damn shame from jb.

i was cleaning a scuff/smudge off my BC3's and the paint started peeling a little around the midsole
indifferent.gif
$!@...
after 2 wears no cracking too.. smh be careful when you clean your shoes guys
30t6p3b.gif

i was cleaning a scuff/smudge off my BC3's and the paint started peeling a little around the midsole
indifferent.gif
$!@...
after 2 wears no cracking too.. smh be careful when you clean your shoes guys
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom