2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

343olte.jpg

Everything intact on my pair. No complaints here.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

2d4264662aed46caf5c86d2c936a9a34cf38fd6f_r.jpg

After looking at the pair I recieved yesterday from Foot Action, I noticed something weird. Is it me or is my Jumpman a little crooked. Even the lines on the top of the heal are from top right to bottom left. And the right "R" on air is super close to the elephant print... Am I trippin
eyes.gif

Look on the brighter side, you're only 294 posts away from being able to sell these here.

After looking at the pair I recieved yesterday from Foot Action, I noticed something weird. Is it me or is my Jumpman a little crooked. Even the lines on the top of the heal are from top right to bottom left. And the right "R" on air is super close to the elephant print... Am I trippin
eyes.gif

Look on the brighter side, you're only 294 posts away from being able to sell these here.

eyes.gif

Bro, you are "trippin" hard. I was once like you as well, OCD'ing over little things. Just wear them and be happy. Just do it.

eyes.gif

Bro, you are "trippin" hard. I was once like you as well, OCD'ing over little things. Just wear them and be happy. Just do it.

Originally Posted by CAto312

eyes.gif

Haha true story!

Originally Posted by CAto312

eyes.gif

Haha true story!

Originally Posted by JorPun662

eyes.gif

Yeah y'all are right. I think I couldn't believe my pair was good after seeing all the others messed up on here so I was trying to find any little imperfection on them. I'm gonna break em in and bless em at church tomorrow! 

Originally Posted by JorPun662

eyes.gif

Yeah y'all are right. I think I couldn't believe my pair was good after seeing all the others messed up on here so I was trying to find any little imperfection on them. I'm gonna break em in and bless em at church tomorrow! 

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

better off lookin 4 the cdp 3w

CDPs are even worse(quality wise) after a few wears.
grin.gif
Not my pair still crispy as ever! Maybe dudes are too hard on their sneaks, b/c all 5 pairs of my 3's still look DS! 
pimp.gif

grin.gif
Not my pair still crispy as ever! Maybe dudes are too hard on their sneaks, b/c all 5 pairs of my 3's still look DS! 
pimp.gif

got my 2 pairs from NDC last night. did some observations and came up with the following:

EACH individual shoe has different production dates.
one shoe has a closed upper lace hole. not to fear, i just poked it out from the other side with the shoelace and it came out fine.
one shoe had a scuff on the tab(SMH)

other than that, it was ok. no mismatched pairs(dull vs. shiny leather) or anything. i've matched those shoes to wear and put the more perfect pair to keep DS.

shouldn't have to be like this... but what can you do.

got my 2 pairs from NDC last night. did some observations and came up with the following:

EACH individual shoe has different production dates.
one shoe has a closed upper lace hole. not to fear, i just poked it out from the other side with the shoelace and it came out fine.
one shoe had a scuff on the tab(SMH)

other than that, it was ok. no mismatched pairs(dull vs. shiny leather) or anything. i've matched those shoes to wear and put the more perfect pair to keep DS.

shouldn't have to be like this... but what can you do.

Order from SNS came in Thursday. Was given them today.

Kudos to the team at SNS. Their packaging >>>

My pair looks immaculate. Very happy with them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Order from SNS came in Thursday. Was given them today.

Kudos to the team at SNS. Their packaging >>>

My pair looks immaculate. Very happy with them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It might be cuz I live in Texas, but I like that black licorice candy paint on the back. Just glad I got a pair. Ride slow.

It might be cuz I live in Texas, but I like that black licorice candy paint on the back. Just glad I got a pair. Ride slow.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

grin.gif
pimp.gif
there was bound to be a few good ones out the batch in 2008 but overall the CDP is crap quality. Lucky you.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

grin.gif
pimp.gif
there was bound to be a few good ones out the batch in 2008 but overall the CDP is crap quality. Lucky you.

Back
Top Bottom