2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

18d16a3dcb0157aa91cb89cea99370c64e7408e4_r.jpg
2bf26f631fc4e0a55fca3b9828cab68347c53c74_r.jpg

2nd pair came came in from fnl restock......also happy with this pair

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Just got my 3rd pair from Niketown Houston. They are flawless. I'll take this pair and the pair from SNS and call it a day. 2 out of 3 ain't bad considering.

So Houston really isnt a Jordan 3 area? I know they go nuts for just about everything else

HOUSTON IS THE LAND OF 11'S AND 13'S.

Just got my 3rd pair from Niketown Houston. They are flawless. I'll take this pair and the pair from SNS and call it a day. 2 out of 3 ain't bad considering.

So Houston really isnt a Jordan 3 area? I know they go nuts for just about everything else

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

so Concords will be mayhem. New York City is the land of all Jordans

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Got my 2 pairs, so I am good.

Not worried about quality.

Resell is already through the roof.

$350 on Craigslist.

Peace.
$350?
roll.gif
yea....  ive been watching on ebay for a week and theyre going for around $200 shipped right now and trending downward slowly.  i just want a pair to wear because ive loved these since i was eleven.  have been trying to decide if i just want to bite the bullet or wait until everyone is fully consumed in the concord hype in a couple weeks.
I see some Cardinal 7's on CL for $250 and think that's ridiculous
laugh.gif

The stores around me still have these but I'm pretty sure these will be scooped up soon due to the holidays and people not getting the Concords

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Got my 2 pairs, so I am good.

Not worried about quality.

Resell is already through the roof.

$350 on Craigslist.

Peace.
$350?
roll.gif
yea....  ive been watching on ebay for a week and theyre going for around $200 shipped right now and trending downward slowly.  i just want a pair to wear because ive loved these since i was eleven.  have been trying to decide if i just want to bite the bullet or wait until everyone is fully consumed in the concord hype in a couple weeks.
I see some Cardinal 7's on CL for $250 and think that's ridiculous
laugh.gif

The stores around me still have these but I'm pretty sure these will be scooped up soon due to the holidays and people not getting the Concords

Is MENTALKICKs.COM a legitimate site??

If so they have a FSR for 199. They also have True Blues though so I'm skeptical...

If so they have a FSR for 199. They also have True Blues though so I'm skeptical...

Originally Posted by DarkxKnightx007

For people that already received their pairs from CrookedTongues, where are you guys located?
I'm on the west coast so I'm guessing an additional 2-3 days...

Also, were there any custom fees on the shoes? 

Thanks!

I live in Los Angeles and I just received my late yesterday or earlier today.  I wasn't home when they delivered it but my sisters said there weren't any fees.  I did the free shipping option.

Originally Posted by DarkxKnightx007

For people that already received their pairs from CrookedTongues, where are you guys located?
I'm on the west coast so I'm guessing an additional 2-3 days...

Also, were there any custom fees on the shoes? 

Thanks!

I live in Los Angeles and I just received my late yesterday or earlier today.  I wasn't home when they delivered it but my sisters said there weren't any fees.  I did the free shipping option.

Originally Posted by thejrob

You run the risk of getting an early release pair. They are asia based and had concords in september. Its a toss up. Ive heard mix of good and not so good

You run the risk of getting an early release pair. They are asia based and had concords in september. Its a toss up. Ive heard mix of good and not so good

Don't forget about Chicago now. Afterall, this is the place it all started. Jordans sold here in minutes, way back when before Hypbeasts were even born.

Don't forget about Chicago now. Afterall, this is the place it all started. Jordans sold here in minutes, way back when before Hypbeasts were even born.

What about for True Blues or White Cement 3s though...That's what I'm really after here. The pricing on both has me real worried though because they are sold out just about everywhere else in the world.
Thanks again

What about for True Blues or White Cement 3s though...That's what I'm really after here. The pricing on both has me real worried though because they are sold out just about everywhere else in the world.
Thanks again

How do they fit? I heard that you have to go a .5 size up. Im a 9.5 and someone of the same size told me to go a .5 size up and that they run pretty snug. A response would be helpful. Thanks

How do they fit? I heard that you have to go a .5 size up. Im a 9.5 and someone of the same size told me to go a .5 size up and that they run pretty snug. A response would be helpful. Thanks

Manny, I would go the same as you did on the True Blues, and Cements.  Am I the only one who thinks Jordans have been running big as of late?  Either that or my feet shrank... 

Manny, I would go the same as you did on the True Blues, and Cements.  Am I the only one who thinks Jordans have been running big as of late?  Either that or my feet shrank... 

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

are these anywhere in LA? ima be there next week, dont mind paying a little over retail as long as theyre straight./

Try craigslist Los Angeles and do a meetup so u can inspect your pair. Knock out 2 birds w one stone and meet at 3rd street promenade Santa Monica, or The Grove. If ur going to Disneyland look on craigslist-orange county. And do a meetup at the park. Otherwise these are all dried up in socal. I've seen 200-220 on CL for size 10.5 and 11. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom