2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

bc3x.jpg

no problem with them running big, i usually wear 11.5, but could only get a 12, but thats the biggest size i wear, my space jams are 12s and other shoes. these feel true to size to me.

bc3x.jpg

no problem with them running big, i usually wear 11.5, but could only get a 12, but thats the biggest size i wear, my space jams are 12s and other shoes. these feel true to size to me.

Just got mine today from NDC...happy with my pair. Few minor details that I could be picky about but honestly I'm going to wear them so eventually they will get some wear and tear. After initially passing on these I'm glad I ended up getting a pair. Still like my WC's a little better but these are also very nice!!!

On to the Concords!!!

Just got mine today from NDC...happy with my pair. Few minor details that I could be picky about but honestly I'm going to wear them so eventually they will get some wear and tear. After initially passing on these I'm glad I ended up getting a pair. Still like my WC's a little better but these are also very nice!!!

On to the Concords!!!

So I was looking at my cousin's pair and I found something odd with the right shoe. The leather seemed off? Or am I just tripping? I'll let you guys decide. Was he the only one with something like this?

Weird leather on the left
t7csuc.jpg

Weird leather on the right shoe
kaojg9.jpg

Left Shoe
1nye74.jpg

So I was looking at my cousin's pair and I found something odd with the right shoe. The leather seemed off? Or am I just tripping? I'll let you guys decide. Was he the only one with something like this?

Weird leather on the left
t7csuc.jpg

Weird leather on the right shoe
kaojg9.jpg

Left Shoe
1nye74.jpg

checked "richards" website at 6:30 am when I got off midnight shift and copped another size 11. It even let me use the $20 off coupon I had.

checked "richards" website at 6:30 am when I got off midnight shift and copped another size 11. It even let me use the $20 off coupon I had.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I called around 9:10 PST to order got no where and not on the website . Please PM link. Thanks.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I called around 9:10 PST to order got no where and not on the website . Please PM link. Thanks.

Just got the shipping info from D*cks. I wonder how jacked up this pair will be. Has to be a return. But for $149 I wear them and keep the other pair on ice.

Back
Top Bottom