2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

are these anywhere in LA? ima be there next week, dont mind paying a little over retail as long as theyre straight./

Try craigslist Los Angeles and do a meetup so u can inspect your pair. Knock out 2 birds w one stone and meet at 3rd street promenade Santa Monica, or The Grove. If ur going to Disneyland look on craigslist-orange county. And do a meetup at the park. Otherwise these are all dried up in socal. I've seen 200-220 on CL for size 10.5 and 11. Good luck

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOUSTON IS THE LAND OF 11'S AND 13'S.
so Concords will be mayhem. New York City is the land of all Jordans

Don't forget about Chicago now. Afterall, this is the place it all started. Jordans sold here in minutes, way back when before Hypbeasts were even born.

Im sure bro. Home of where jordan began. Never been there. Hopefully one day. I just kno nyc is a madd house from living here

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOUSTON IS THE LAND OF 11'S AND 13'S.
so Concords will be mayhem. New York City is the land of all Jordans

Don't forget about Chicago now. Afterall, this is the place it all started. Jordans sold here in minutes, way back when before Hypbeasts were even born.

Im sure bro. Home of where jordan began. Never been there. Hopefully one day. I just kno nyc is a madd house from living here

Managed to trade my foams for 3rd pair of BC3s. Love these, now I won't have track these down later down the road.

Managed to trade my foams for 3rd pair of BC3s. Love these, now I won't have track these down later down the road.

On the hunt for some 01's or even some DS CDP's, more I look at these 2011's the more I see how crappy they are.

On the hunt for some 01's or even some DS CDP's, more I look at these 2011's the more I see how crappy they are.

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

both my pairs from the UK were significantly better made than the my two pairs from footlocker. overall, very satisfied with crooked tongues.

I believe this statement!  I can honestly say I don't run into the "quality" issues some yall run into.  It's like they send only A grade sneakers to Canadian retailers
laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

both my pairs from the UK were significantly better made than the my two pairs from footlocker. overall, very satisfied with crooked tongues.

I believe this statement!  I can honestly say I don't run into the "quality" issues some yall run into.  It's like they send only A grade sneakers to Canadian retailers
laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Manny, I would go the same as you did on the True Blues, and Cements.  Am I the only one who thinks Jordans have been running big as of late?  Either that or my feet shrank... 

Na Im with you on that brah!  Seems like retro 3's, 5's, 6's, 7's and 13's all run a .5 size too big.

Manny, I would go the same as you did on the True Blues, and Cements.  Am I the only one who thinks Jordans have been running big as of late?  Either that or my feet shrank... 

Na Im with you on that brah!  Seems like retro 3's, 5's, 6's, 7's and 13's all run a .5 size too big.

Thanks NT fam for the heads-up on the FNL restock! I was no where around anything to get 'em on rd, Oklahoma City is nuts on black friday! My pairs status=shipped. Hope they look like some of yall's "flawless" pairs, cause I actually don't like odering sight unseen. Get to be in store for the Concords though! thanks, again....

Thanks NT fam for the heads-up on the FNL restock! I was no where around anything to get 'em on rd, Oklahoma City is nuts on black friday! My pairs status=shipped. Hope they look like some of yall's "flawless" pairs, cause I actually don't like odering sight unseen. Get to be in store for the Concords though! thanks, again....

Dude they run big its awful

Dude they run big its awful

They have been running WAY bigger than usual in 3s and 7s I have noticed.

They have been running WAY bigger than usual in 3s and 7s I have noticed.

It's weird that you guys are having all of these sizing issues. I'm a size 9.5 in pretty much all Jordans lol. I can get away with a 10 too when I don't have the luxury of getting a 9.5 lol.

It's weird that you guys are having all of these sizing issues. I'm a size 9.5 in pretty much all Jordans lol. I can get away with a 10 too when I don't have the luxury of getting a 9.5 lol.

Got these in my true size 9.5 and they feel just right, only Jordans I feel were made large were the bordeaux's

Got these in my true size 9.5 and they feel just right, only Jordans I feel were made large were the bordeaux's

Back
Top Bottom