2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by juicyju

never ordering from CT again

What happened?
Shoes still haven't came in and I'm leaving for winter break soon to go back home 
tired.gif
. And i can't even track them

What happened?
Shoes still haven't came in and I'm leaving for winter break soon to go back home 
tired.gif
I had the same worries when they told me they didn't give me the tracking option.  I originally paid for tracking but they sent them out without the tracking option (they refunded my $).  I received them yesterday, it took a while but they arrived.  I emailed them and they responded it would take 8-11 days and it arrived on the 11th day.

What happened?
tired.gif
I had the same worries when they told me they didn't give me the tracking option.  I originally paid for tracking but they sent them out without the tracking option (they refunded my $).  I received them yesterday, it took a while but they arrived.  I emailed them and they responded it would take 8-11 days and it arrived on the 11th day.

Mine shipped out from CT on the 29th, so I am hoping that they come in tomorrow.

It's the price you say for saving $15 or so.
Tax in cali is rough.

Mine shipped out from CT on the 29th, so I am hoping that they come in tomorrow.

Tax in cali is rough.

Originally Posted by DarkxKnightx007

Tax in cali is rough.

8-9%
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DarkxKnightx007

Tax in cali is rough.

8-9%
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

what happened to all the restocks that were supposed to go down?

My local hood action restocked and I was able to double up on the disco.....niiiiiiice!!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

what happened to all the restocks that were supposed to go down?

My local hood action restocked and I was able to double up on the disco.....niiiiiiice!!

Some people will complain about anything!! I understand some people have some beat pairs....but a lot of you guys are complaining just for the sake of complaining! Are you forgetting that these are mass produced and are bound to have a few flaws? if you are actually wearing your kicks most of the petty complaints are all for nothing cause no one will ever notice.

Some people will complain about anything!! I understand some people have some beat pairs....but a lot of you guys are complaining just for the sake of complaining! Are you forgetting that these are mass produced and are bound to have a few flaws? if you are actually wearing your kicks most of the petty complaints are all for nothing cause no one will ever notice.

i actually shopped all night on black fri by the time i hit my local footlocker in the mall at 130, they didnt open till 3 and there were was no way i could get, so i went home slept for a few and woke up at 730 and to my suprise......GONE every place in the mall was sold out . i was so pissed, then on sat i went to the mall to do some xmas shopping and i went into foot action to look around and to my suprise they had an 11.5 on display i quxikly grabbed em and got my pair. The guy behiond the counter said they had a pair in the back cuz one of the employees wanted for himself lol and those babies were MINE best jay day ever

i actually shopped all night on black fri by the time i hit my local footlocker in the mall at 130, they didnt open till 3 and there were was no way i could get, so i went home slept for a few and woke up at 730 and to my suprise......GONE every place in the mall was sold out . i was so pissed, then on sat i went to the mall to do some xmas shopping and i went into foot action to look around and to my suprise they had an 11.5 on display i quxikly grabbed em and got my pair. The guy behiond the counter said they had a pair in the back cuz one of the employees wanted for himself lol and those babies were MINE best jay day ever

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

QFT

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

QFT

Back
Top Bottom