2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

i kinda want these now, any way to get them for retail?
laugh.gif

im being serious too
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I have yet to un DS mine and I'm dreading to keep them or sell them I don't want this cracking crap happen to me. Not only that the guy I bought them from off eBay sent me a pair he obviously didn't want because on the back of the shoe right above the white sole is a little scratch on the black gloss like they he scratch it with his finger nail or probably just a factory defect.. Regardless I tried one shoe on they feel comfortable and look very ILL but not sure what I should do SMH BTW I paid 225$ for them and earned $8.00 in EBay bucks haha

I have yet to un DS mine and I'm dreading to keep them or sell them I don't want this cracking crap happen to me. Not only that the guy I bought them from off eBay sent me a pair he obviously didn't want because on the back of the shoe right above the white sole is a little scratch on the black gloss like they he scratch it with his finger nail or probably just a factory defect.. Regardless I tried one shoe on they feel comfortable and look very ILL but not sure what I should do SMH BTW I paid 225$ for them and earned $8.00 in EBay bucks haha

Sorry to still keep this thread going but my friend got these in a 5.5 as a gift and she said that it's tight at the middle of her foot, she's tried lacing and unlacing them too. However, she tried on True Blues in the same size and those were fine. Any input?

Sorry to still keep this thread going but my friend got these in a 5.5 as a gift and she said that it's tight at the middle of her foot, she's tried lacing and unlacing them too. However, she tried on True Blues in the same size and those were fine. Any input?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

For some reason, I'm loving this sneaker more as I wear it.

2nd wear so far.

2z9kz9k.png

You gotta love it, its a classic with a colorway that's easy to match up with....

2nd wear so far.

2z9kz9k.png

You gotta love it, its a classic with a colorway that's easy to match up with....

2nd wear so far.

2z9kz9k.png

Best Jordan ever created.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm waiting until the summer to take my pairs out.

-Drew

2nd wear so far.

2z9kz9k.png

Best Jordan ever created.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm waiting until the summer to take my pairs out.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom