2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

UnDS a pair about a month ago. Rocked them heavy duty over 10 times cleaning the yard and shhhiiii.ittttt. No cracks no chipping just bad creasing on one foot... looks ugly now where Ill be turning them into beaters in a few more wears.

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

UnDS a pair about a month ago. Rocked them heavy duty over 10 times cleaning the yard and shhhiiii.ittttt. No cracks no chipping just bad creasing on one foot... looks ugly now where Ill be turning them into beaters in a few more wears.

GIFSoup

after 6-7 wears

no signs of cracking on the WCs though

btw if weight is a suspect for cracking, i wear a 11 and weigh 210

after 6-7 wears

Originally Posted by super51fan

after 6-7 wears

Not just you. I wear a size 9 and mine are starting to hairline crack after 6-7 wears. Pretty pathetic but it is what it is. Still have my '01's but these are nice in the sense that I don't have to worry about them. 

Originally Posted by super51fan

after 6-7 wears

Not just you. I wear a size 9 and mine are starting to hairline crack after 6-7 wears. Pretty pathetic but it is what it is. Still have my '01's but these are nice in the sense that I don't have to worry about them. 

Cracking. So unfortunate. 
tired.gif

-Drew

I've worn mine about 10 times and they held up fine no cracking or nothing. None of my 3s have cracking I don't know what you guys be doing in your kicks.

I've worn mine about 10 times and they held up fine no cracking or nothing. None of my 3s have cracking I don't know what you guys be doing in your kicks.

i've worn my pair at about 10-15 times and mine have cracked as well .. kinda disappointed that I'll have to completely restore the midsoles after a few more wears!

i've worn my pair at about 10-15 times and mine have cracked as well .. kinda disappointed that I'll have to completely restore the midsoles after a few more wears!

Originally Posted by nykid2387

This.
Its unfortunate for those who have that problem, but I just usually wear my kicks causally for a few hours at a time.

All my 3's, the ones from '11, hold up pretty well.

Originally Posted by nykid2387

This.
Its unfortunate for those who have that problem, but I just usually wear my kicks causally for a few hours at a time.

All my 3's, the ones from '11, hold up pretty well.

Man I got all cocky cuz i thought my pair wouldn't crack. After about 20 wears I finally started getting some. But its pretty sad to say that even my Stealth 3s hold up better.

Man I got all cocky cuz i thought my pair wouldn't crack. After about 20 wears I finally started getting some. But its pretty sad to say that even my Stealth 3s hold up better.

Originally Posted by andrew3dc

^ That's just because diff materials bro.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The materials have nothing to do with it. 
As far as cracking goes both sneakers have the same exact paint on the midsole which is where the only place cracking really occurs

Back
Top Bottom