2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

After about 20 wears mine are holding up strong.
I've been trying to wear em alot more lately too.

After about 20 wears mine are holding up strong.
I've been trying to wear em alot more lately too.

If you want them for retail. Just wait a couple of years im sure, they will reretro these js again. By that time only God knows how much the suggested retail price would be 200.00 sounds about right.....  

If you want them for retail. Just wait a couple of years im sure, they will reretro these js again. By that time only God knows how much the suggested retail price would be 200.00 sounds about right.....  

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

For some reason, I'm loving this sneaker more as I wear it.

2nd wear so far.

2z9kz9k.png

Best Jordan ever created.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm waiting until the summer to take my pairs out.

-Drew
Waiting for the summer as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

For some reason, I'm loving this sneaker more as I wear it.

2nd wear so far.

2z9kz9k.png

Best Jordan ever created.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm waiting until the summer to take my pairs out.

-Drew
Waiting for the summer as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

This. They'll probably be back again in 2 years. JB is re-releasing everything. 

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

This. They'll probably be back again in 2 years. JB is re-releasing everything. 

UnDS a pair about a month ago. Rocked them heavy duty over 10 times cleaning the yard and shhhiiii.ittttt. No cracks no chipping just bad creasing on one foot... looks ugly now where Ill be turning them into beaters in a few more wears.

UnDS a pair about a month ago. Rocked them heavy duty over 10 times cleaning the yard and shhhiiii.ittttt. No cracks no chipping just bad creasing on one foot... looks ugly now where Ill be turning them into beaters in a few more wears.

Originally Posted by puffin85

My right shoe started to crack after about 5 wears smh still got a extra 2 pair ds.

Damn bro, that's crazy!
Really hope this doesn't happen to me.

Only got one pair..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by puffin85

My right shoe started to crack after about 5 wears smh still got a extra 2 pair ds.

Damn bro, that's crazy!
Really hope this doesn't happen to me.

Only got one pair..

nerd.gif

I can chime in to this thread now. Unds my pair last night to the Knicks vs Bucks game.. The shoes are pretty comfortable.. Most importantly no signs of cracking and I walk normal. Lol.... A lot of heat was Out last night.!

I can chime in to this thread now. Unds my pair last night to the Knicks vs Bucks game.. The shoes are pretty comfortable.. Most importantly no signs of cracking and I walk normal. Lol.... A lot of heat was Out last night.!

Back
Top Bottom