2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Technically the shoe is 24 years old but whos counting.... but in regards to previous post, if you have paint chipping on your 2011 you must be literally rubbing these against cement. I wear mine ALL the time and only have slight creasing...

Mine have little paint chipping from when I was outside shooting around smh not too bad tho... I have a ds pair anyway so not too upset over this

Have you tried California Sole? They had a restock a while back. I think they were only charging 10 above retail too.

California Sole sells fakes/bgrades/replicas. Bought some Cool Grey XI stupidly from them and thought they were legit until I realize the 23 on the back didn't match up with the 23 on offical pics

[QUOTE name="Shawn79"]
Originally Posted by Shawn79

Not sure if i should keep these anymore lol

got my money locked on the breads!!!

Breds* dude

Anyways, wore mine a few times and they cracked. Repainted them, and haven't cracked so far

[/quote]

What paint did you use¿ Angelous¿

I wished a bought a second pair. if i score a second pair of bred 4s I might see if anyone wou6ld want to trade straight up.

I wonder if someone would trade my pair of oly 6, 7, or GMP 6's for a D/S pair?

Looking for Black Cement 3s 8.5
No high balls though.
laugh.gif

Gonna have to cop another pair. The midsole on my pair chipped like crazy, even worse than my TB's from last year. I'm not about that repaint life :lol:

Back
Top Bottom