2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

the leather will probably be worse than the cdp's and those were bad. the paint held up pretty well on them though.
still looking for a pair of ds 01's but almost all of the ones i've seen are yellowing.
paint doesn't hold up well on the CDP's , mine have hairline cracks on the midsole after just a wears, but thats all the III's imo.

my cdp's actually held up pretty well compared to my cool grey and fire red iii's. those lasted one wear or 2 before they started to peel and crack (similar to cg iv's). the cdp's made it thru dozens of wears before any signs of cracking. not that they should be peeling that fast to begin with. we all wear our shoes differently and paint is applied by different people at the factory so it will vary. but sometimes a release comes out with some cheap paint and there's no stopping it.

ya I hear ya. Some ppl not as lucky as others. But for the most part you will eventually get cracks on the CDP III's midsole.

Green Rhino do you think the new mold will help w. the cracking?  I've only wore my 2011 Cements once and they still solid

^^^ Pics look nice, I was thinking about passing but now I don't think I can.
pimp.gif

I wanna see a pic of the tags, I say they look a lot like the CDP's, that cement print looks a little high, unless that's how they made the 2011's, I'm copping anyways.

I wanna see a pic of the tags, I say they look a lot like the CDP's, that cement print looks a little high, unless that's how they made the 2011's, I'm copping anyways.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by Rod301

Deftronics Pic... These Look Good...

Shout Out To @SpaceJamXI.
those are looking pretty damn clean, it's a must have for me

I dont know i like the CPD shape better but these probably be better quality

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by Rod301

Deftronics Pic... These Look Good...

Shout Out To @SpaceJamXI.
those are looking pretty damn clean, it's a must have for me

I dont know i like the CPD shape better but these probably be better quality

the cdp sucked! i wore mine a few times and hairline cracks all over the midsole. so i just sold them after that and now im waiting on these hoping the midsole paint problem is fixed.

the cdp sucked! i wore mine a few times and hairline cracks all over the midsole. so i just sold them after that and now im waiting on these hoping the midsole paint problem is fixed.

^^^ those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JB is gonna break me this year w/ all these 3s coming out! forget YOTR its YOT3s true blues and these are copped twice as nice for sure!

^^^ those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JB is gonna break me this year w/ all these 3s coming out! forget YOTR its YOT3s true blues and these are copped twice as nice for sure!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

If they do... Ok, I might cop.

I just dont get it, they just dropped a few years ago.

Right? Couldve dropped some Fire Reds instead tho  

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

If they do... Ok, I might cop.

I just dont get it, they just dropped a few years ago.

Right? Couldve dropped some Fire Reds instead tho  

wow that picture looks amazing!!!
nerd.gif

jordan is doing a good job this year with the retros!!! imo better than last year imo guys

Back
Top Bottom