2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

wow that picture looks amazing!!!
nerd.gif

jordan is doing a good job this year with the retros!!! imo better than last year imo guys

Originally Posted by LA KB24

nerd.gif

jordan is doing a good job this year with the retros!!! imo better than last year imo guys

sarcasm?

that pic looks horrible to me.

nerd.gif

sarcasm?

that pic looks horrible to me.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

might be CDP

Im Honestly Not Even Sure.... Some One Showed Me That Picture... Def Could Have Jus Took The Tag Of The White Cements From Earlier This Year An Threw It On The CDPs An Used The Box... MN Doesnt Have Any Pics Of Samples Yet.?  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

might be CDP

Im Honestly Not Even Sure.... Some One Showed Me That Picture... Def Could Have Jus Took The Tag Of The White Cements From Earlier This Year An Threw It On The CDPs An Used The Box... MN Doesnt Have Any Pics Of Samples Yet.?  
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
You cant be serious.. The right shoe looks fine(prolly cuz half is hidden), but that left shoe looks ridiculously shaped.. And im not even the type to nit pick about quality

nerd.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
You cant be serious.. The right shoe looks fine(prolly cuz half is hidden), but that left shoe looks ridiculously shaped.. And im not even the type to nit pick about quality

im sure these are samples but they are good for them being samples...but regardless of them being samples or not im sure mostly everyone will still get them

im sure these are samples but they are good for them being samples...but regardless of them being samples or not im sure mostly everyone will still get them

something about them doesnt look right, isnt there still like 6 months till they come out....pretty sure theyll be fine

something about them doesnt look right, isnt there still like 6 months till they come out....pretty sure theyll be fine

I dont understand all the back and forth about the shape and quality, yet the same dudes that complain are the same ones rakcing up on multiple pairs, claiming resell only.

I dont understand all the back and forth about the shape and quality, yet the same dudes that complain are the same ones rakcing up on multiple pairs, claiming resell only.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Chill b.  Last pair of Jordans I bought were Grape V's...

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Chill b.  Last pair of Jordans I bought were Grape V's...

Back
Top Bottom