2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by Rod301

Deftronics Pic... These Look Good...

Shout Out To @SpaceJamXI.
are these sample pics?  that shape looks terribly off. 
sick.gif

The shape's on point.  It's obvious these are a smaller sized pair of shoes which have a totally different shape than larger sized counterparts.  Whenever me and my bro compare our kicks his ALWAYS look different (his size 8 vs. my size 11s) and his WC 3's look exactly like those in this picture.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by Rod301

Deftronics Pic... These Look Good...

Shout Out To @SpaceJamXI.
are these sample pics?  that shape looks terribly off. 
sick.gif

The shape's on point.  It's obvious these are a smaller sized pair of shoes which have a totally different shape than larger sized counterparts.  Whenever me and my bro compare our kicks his ALWAYS look different (his size 8 vs. my size 11s) and his WC 3's look exactly like those in this picture.

what is sizing for white cement III 2011. i thought it was just like bordeaux where you need to get half size smaller

what is sizing for white cement III 2011. i thought it was just like bordeaux where you need to get half size smaller

^Yeah, hopefully a bad angle or those are CDP's. On a related note...How come I can't find a single pair of the '01's??? I'd like to have the 01's and the ones coming in October, but so far, no luck.

^Yeah, hopefully a bad angle or those are CDP's. On a related note...How come I can't find a single pair of the '01's??? I'd like to have the 01's and the ones coming in October, but so far, no luck.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

you ain't the only one looking, friend. been on the hunt for a couple years now. only ones i've seen have yellowing midsoles.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

you ain't the only one looking, friend. been on the hunt for a couple years now. only ones i've seen have yellowing midsoles.

Back
Top Bottom