2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

I THOUGHT LEATHER ON THE VERSION RELEASING LATER THIS YEAR WAS CONFIRMED ALREADY? WHAT AM I MISSING?

it is confirmed.... the vid is a sample
laugh.gif
OK I THOUGHT SO.

JUST READING THE COMMENTS IN HERE YOU WOULD THINK PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW THAT LEATHER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR THIS SHOE ALREADY.
you knows A LOT of NT'ers can't READ! They just look at pictures and complain, to them NT is an online picture book that doesn't pop out that they look at before bedtime

I THOUGHT LEATHER ON THE VERSION RELEASING LATER THIS YEAR WAS CONFIRMED ALREADY? WHAT AM I MISSING?

laugh.gif
OK I THOUGHT SO.

JUST READING THE COMMENTS IN HERE YOU WOULD THINK PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW THAT LEATHER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR THIS SHOE ALREADY.
you knows A LOT of NT'ers can't READ! They just look at pictures and complain, to them NT is an online picture book that doesn't pop out that they look at before bedtime

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I respect JB for leaving room for OG collectors to be separated from the rest... 

laugh.gif
 @ cats still thinking this is the reason why they're slapping cheap materials on jays nowadays.

I'm literally done with 90% of JB releases, including this one. It's literally disrespectful to the people who literally built this brand, who patronized this brand for years and put it on a pedestal to be the upper echelon of sneakers. Too bad the same can't be said anymore. The least they can do is make the shoes 99.9% identical to the last version - but greed is evil and this brand breathes that.

I respect JB for leaving room for OG collectors to be separated from the rest... 

laugh.gif
 @ cats still thinking this is the reason why they're slapping cheap materials on jays nowadays.

I'm literally done with 90% of JB releases, including this one. It's literally disrespectful to the people who literally built this brand, who patronized this brand for years and put it on a pedestal to be the upper echelon of sneakers. Too bad the same can't be said anymore. The least they can do is make the shoes 99.9% identical to the last version - but greed is evil and this brand breathes that.

laugh.gif

Since you chose to only quote some of my comment where in my post did I mention cheap material? 
eyes.gif

shape, exact color shade, NIKE AIR, and cement print is what I was referring to. 

laugh.gif

Since you chose to only quote some of my comment where in my post did I mention cheap material? 
eyes.gif

shape, exact color shade, NIKE AIR, and cement print is what I was referring to. 

Even with LEATHER confirmed for this release I still wouldn't put it past JB to drop the nubuck joints if it helped them cut costs. That's why until I have the actual released pairs in my hand with leather, I'm still gonna be mad skeptical.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Even with LEATHER confirmed for this release I still wouldn't put it past JB to drop the nubuck joints if it helped them cut costs. That's why until I have the actual released pairs in my hand with leather, I'm still gonna be mad skeptical.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

This

I am with everyone else if these release with nubuck (don't care if leather is "confirmed") i will have no part in them.  I found it fishy from the jump though with the CDP's releasing so recently that they would re-release the same shoe out of a package.  I know mad people bought that pack strictly for the 3s assuming they wouldn't be able to get their hands on them for another long while.

I personally am all for changing something super small to differentiate each version of the shoe but im talking super small change.  No AIR under the Jump man just the jump man.  Maybe change the color of the air bubble to black.  Put the tag back on the back of the tongue or something.  Not change the entire material of the shoe.

Well the last 2 shoes on my jordan list may just be passed (black cement 3, white cement 4s).  Looks like im gonna retire early  

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

This

I am with everyone else if these release with nubuck (don't care if leather is "confirmed") i will have no part in them.  I found it fishy from the jump though with the CDP's releasing so recently that they would re-release the same shoe out of a package.  I know mad people bought that pack strictly for the 3s assuming they wouldn't be able to get their hands on them for another long while.

I personally am all for changing something super small to differentiate each version of the shoe but im talking super small change.  No AIR under the Jump man just the jump man.  Maybe change the color of the air bubble to black.  Put the tag back on the back of the tongue or something.  Not change the entire material of the shoe.

Well the last 2 shoes on my jordan list may just be passed (black cement 3, white cement 4s).  Looks like im gonna retire early  

Originally Posted by Jking0821

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

This

REFER TO THE WHITE, BLACK AND RED OG 9'S. SEEMS TO BE THEIR GO TO RETRO....

Originally Posted by Jking0821

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

This

REFER TO THE WHITE, BLACK AND RED OG 9'S. SEEMS TO BE THEIR GO TO RETRO....

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

laugh.gif
OK I THOUGHT SO.

QFT

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

laugh.gif
OK I THOUGHT SO.

QFT

Originally Posted by stickie213
Not trying to hate, but im really done with the reviews that state the obvious. We dont need to be told in a video what we already know. Having the shoe in hand dont really mean a lot either. Tell us about the quality and the quality in comparison to earlier releases.

Originally Posted by stickie213
Not trying to hate, but im really done with the reviews that state the obvious. We dont need to be told in a video what we already know. Having the shoe in hand dont really mean a lot either. Tell us about the quality and the quality in comparison to earlier releases.

im getting them either way, i kinda like the nubuck but i just recently started liking the 3s so maybe thats why

Back
Top Bottom