2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by mints

What if they did nubuck but with Nike Air? Could it then be assumed that JB is just messing with us?

That'd be cruel. Bunch of sadistic jerks if so.

I want a pair of these in suede...
nerd.gif

I like suede... I would cop. Now patent leather would be something else. 

I hate how yall want every release to look EXACTLY like the OG. 

If you want the OG spend the bread on them.

I respect JB for leaving room for OG collectors to be separated from the rest... Yall keep complaining but on RD this thread will turn to the Screw NDC, Eastbay, & my HoH manager complaint thread... So at the end of the day. JB doesn't care. 
eyes.gif

I want a pair of these in suede...
nerd.gif

I like suede... I would cop. Now patent leather would be something else. 

I hate how yall want every release to look EXACTLY like the OG. 

If you want the OG spend the bread on them.

I respect JB for leaving room for OG collectors to be separated from the rest... Yall keep complaining but on RD this thread will turn to the Screw NDC, Eastbay, & my HoH manager complaint thread... So at the end of the day. JB doesn't care. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I respect JB for leaving room for OG collectors to be separated from the rest... 

laugh.gif
 @ cats still thinking this is the reason why they're slapping cheap materials on jays nowadays.

I'm literally done with 90% of JB releases, including this one. It's literally disrespectful to the people who literally built this brand, who patronized this brand for years and put it on a pedestal to be the upper echelon of sneakers. Too bad the same can't be said anymore. The least they can do is make the shoes 99.9% identical to the last version - but greed is evil and this brand breathes that.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I respect JB for leaving room for OG collectors to be separated from the rest... 

laugh.gif
 @ cats still thinking this is the reason why they're slapping cheap materials on jays nowadays.

I'm literally done with 90% of JB releases, including this one. It's literally disrespectful to the people who literally built this brand, who patronized this brand for years and put it on a pedestal to be the upper echelon of sneakers. Too bad the same can't be said anymore. The least they can do is make the shoes 99.9% identical to the last version - but greed is evil and this brand breathes that.

The shiny black paint makes those
Samples look like fakes. Why not make
The paint like the black on the whie/cements
Or the blue on the trueblues?
If they paint the white midsoles
They should use the paint
From the 2001 retros which werent shiny!

The shiny black paint makes those
Samples look like fakes. Why not make
The paint like the black on the whie/cements
Or the blue on the trueblues?
If they paint the white midsoles
They should use the paint
From the 2001 retros which werent shiny!

If JB releases this, this is what you call butchery of a DAMN good classic. Shiny black midsole? Nubuck? JB seriously? :smh

If JB releases this, this is what you call butchery of a DAMN good classic. Shiny black midsole? Nubuck? JB seriously? :smh

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by sickickz23

30cwzmw.gif

ok "older" NTer...how old are u really?
laugh.gif

older then 11 teen younger then Michael Jordan 
roll.gif

all i am saying is if you dont want the shoe dont buy it suede is fine with me but leather is better 

either way I want two pairs 

the jordan OG 3's came out in 1988

the first retro of the shoe came out in 1994  but still had the nike air on the back

the second retro of the shoe came out in 2001 and still had the nike air on the back

the third retro of the shoe came out in 2008 in the jordan 3/20 countdown pack, that's when the jumpman logo replaced the nike air on the back

now we have this new retro 3 coming out which is the forth retro of the shoe and i pray to god its  not nu buck , i hope they  make it leather like the ones before it...............................................................peace23

Nike Air was replaced in 2003 with the white/cement 3 re-retro 
1988 Nike Air
1994 Nike Air

2001 Nike Air

2003 Jumpman Air 

2008 Jumpamn Air 

2011 Jumpman Air

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by sickickz23

30cwzmw.gif

ok "older" NTer...how old are u really?
laugh.gif

older then 11 teen younger then Michael Jordan 
roll.gif

all i am saying is if you dont want the shoe dont buy it suede is fine with me but leather is better 

either way I want two pairs 

the jordan OG 3's came out in 1988

the first retro of the shoe came out in 1994  but still had the nike air on the back

the second retro of the shoe came out in 2001 and still had the nike air on the back

the third retro of the shoe came out in 2008 in the jordan 3/20 countdown pack, that's when the jumpman logo replaced the nike air on the back

now we have this new retro 3 coming out which is the forth retro of the shoe and i pray to god its  not nu buck , i hope they  make it leather like the ones before it...............................................................peace23

Nike Air was replaced in 2003 with the white/cement 3 re-retro 
1988 Nike Air
1994 Nike Air

2001 Nike Air

2003 Jumpman Air 

2008 Jumpamn Air 

2011 Jumpman Air

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I THOUGHT LEATHER ON THE VERSION RELEASING LATER THIS YEAR WAS CONFIRMED ALREADY? WHAT AM I MISSING?

it is confirmed.... the vid is a sample
laugh.gif
OK I THOUGHT SO.

JUST READING THE COMMENTS IN HERE YOU WOULD THINK PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW THAT LEATHER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR THIS SHOE ALREADY.

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I THOUGHT LEATHER ON THE VERSION RELEASING LATER THIS YEAR WAS CONFIRMED ALREADY? WHAT AM I MISSING?

it is confirmed.... the vid is a sample
laugh.gif
OK I THOUGHT SO.

JUST READING THE COMMENTS IN HERE YOU WOULD THINK PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW THAT LEATHER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR THIS SHOE ALREADY.

Back
Top Bottom