Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by sickickz23

suede/nubuck i dont care

i'll take 2 pairs come November

i am alot older then most on here

i had the OG Nike Air from 1992 or 93 or what ever year they first release
and got 2 pairs of The nike air 2001 retro

look at it this way the value of the CDP black/cement will not drop and the value of the 2001's will remain high no matter the condition unless there beat to hell

this and the black/red 4's are my favorite jordan/nikes shoes of all time

As much as i would like a leather black/cement 3 i am glad they changed it up and whos knows alot could change untill the end of the year and we might get a leather pair

30cwzmw.gif

ok "older" NTer...how old are u really?
laugh.gif

older then 11 teen younger then Michael Jordan 
roll.gif

all i am saying is if you dont want the shoe dont buy it suede is fine with me but leather is better 

either way I want two pairs 

the jordan OG 3's came out in 1988

the first retro of the shoe came out in 1994  but still had the nike air on the back

the second retro of the shoe came out in 2001 and still had the nike air on the back

the third retro of the shoe came out in 2008 in the jordan 3/20 countdown pack, that's when the jumpman logo replaced the nike air on the back

now we have this new retro 3 coming out which is the forth retro of the shoe and i pray to god its  not nu buck , i hope they  make it leather like the ones before it...............................................................peace23

Originally Posted by sickickz23

suede/nubuck i dont care

i'll take 2 pairs come November

i am alot older then most on here

i had the OG Nike Air from 1992 or 93 or what ever year they first release
and got 2 pairs of The nike air 2001 retro

look at it this way the value of the CDP black/cement will not drop and the value of the 2001's will remain high no matter the condition unless there beat to hell

this and the black/red 4's are my favorite jordan/nikes shoes of all time

As much as i would like a leather black/cement 3 i am glad they changed it up and whos knows alot could change untill the end of the year and we might get a leather pair

30cwzmw.gif

ok "older" NTer...how old are u really?
laugh.gif

older then 11 teen younger then Michael Jordan 
roll.gif

all i am saying is if you dont want the shoe dont buy it suede is fine with me but leather is better 

either way I want two pairs 

the jordan OG 3's came out in 1988

the first retro of the shoe came out in 1994  but still had the nike air on the back

the second retro of the shoe came out in 2001 and still had the nike air on the back

the third retro of the shoe came out in 2008 in the jordan 3/20 countdown pack, that's when the jumpman logo replaced the nike air on the back

now we have this new retro 3 coming out which is the forth retro of the shoe and i pray to god its  not nu buck , i hope they  make it leather like the ones before it...............................................................peace23

man i remember all the complaining on the cdp 3's and if this is true...
laugh.gif

man i remember all the complaining on the cdp 3's and if this is true...
laugh.gif

What if they did nubuck but with Nike Air? Could it then be assumed that JB is just messing with us?

What if they did nubuck but with Nike Air? Could it then be assumed that JB is just messing with us?

^ wouldn't be surprised, since JB is known for twisting their customers and not giving what the customers want...

^ wouldn't be surprised, since JB is known for twisting their customers and not giving what the customers want...

Originally Posted by mints

That'd be cruel. Bunch of sadistic jerks if so.

Back
Top Bottom