2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by supdoode

Leather=copped times 2. Nubuck=1x.

pimp.gif

P.S. I do get a kick out of all the NTers who constantly make posts directed at JB, as if they come here and read your posts, let alone care that you're disappointed, think they're greedy, etc. This isn't your local bar band taking requests, or your boutique designer droppin customs to match your every desire. We're talking about one of the largest, mass produced sneaker brands on the planet.

...... who the people help build. Why not voice how they feel.... but I agree with everything else you said

I wouldn't put it past JB to drop these with nubuck, then a couple months later drop them again with leather, Infrared VI style.

P.S. I do get a kick out of all the NTers who constantly make posts directed at JB, as if they come here and read your posts, let alone care that you're disappointed, think they're greedy, etc. This isn't your local bar band taking requests, or your boutique designer droppin customs to match your every desire. We're talking about one of the largest, mass produced sneaker brands on the planet.

...... who the people help build. Why not voice how they feel.... but I agree with everything else you said

I wouldn't put it past JB to drop these with nubuck, then a couple months later drop them again with leather, Infrared VI style.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

You'd be amazed at the lurkers on this forum. Just to mention 2 people that are/were active here are Ben Baller & Wale. & If they you dont think they have influence on the sneaker world then... 
eyes.gif

There are also many members directly affiliated with Nike and/or JB. So, while the bickering and complaining is annoying at times. JB lurks, as far as listening tho?  

Originally Posted by all19mjs

You'd be amazed at the lurkers on this forum. Just to mention 2 people that are/were active here are Ben Baller & Wale. & If they you dont think they have influence on the sneaker world then... 
eyes.gif

There are also many members directly affiliated with Nike and/or JB. So, while the bickering and complaining is annoying at times. JB lurks, as far as listening tho?  

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

JB lurks, as far as listening tho?  
they are too dumb and deaf to listen.  they'd rather give us a bootleg version of a retro with garbage quality than take pride in their work and company and release a quality product.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

JB lurks, as far as listening tho?  
they are too dumb and deaf to listen.  they'd rather give us a bootleg version of a retro with garbage quality than take pride in their work and company and release a quality product.
eyes.gif

Why would they release them as samples only? To get peoples reaction? They don't listen to anyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did release with nubuck.

Why would they release them as samples only? To get peoples reaction? They don't listen to anyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did release with nubuck.

leather or absolutely no cop. most people complaining about the sample will probably cop if there released with nubuck because of the hype around these
30t6p3b.gif
seriously doubt they will release with the nubuck though, but thats just my opinion.

leather or absolutely no cop. most people complaining about the sample will probably cop if there released with nubuck because of the hype around these
30t6p3b.gif
seriously doubt they will release with the nubuck though, but thats just my opinion.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom