2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^ But why make the sample pair with Nubuck if the final product won't be made with nubuck? Makes no sense...

I just hope they release with leather and not nubuck. If they release with nubuck i'm copping one pair. If they release with leather then i'll cop two pairs. I personally don't like the nubuck and think it'll be much easier to clean the kicks if they are made with leather instead of nubuck.In fact these will be hard to get dirty if they are made with leather I'd only have to worry about cleaning the midsoles. That nubuck material is the type of material that attracts* dirt and lint...  

If these release with nubuck then JB has truly destroyed a classic
mad.gif

^ But why make the sample pair with Nubuck if the final product won't be made with nubuck? Makes no sense...

I just hope they release with leather and not nubuck. If they release with nubuck i'm copping one pair. If they release with leather then i'll cop two pairs. I personally don't like the nubuck and think it'll be much easier to clean the kicks if they are made with leather instead of nubuck.In fact these will be hard to get dirty if they are made with leather I'd only have to worry about cleaning the midsoles. That nubuck material is the type of material that attracts* dirt and lint...  

mad.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Its called a sample for a reason. If you don't understand that, then you're a bit dense.

Its called a sample for a reason. If you don't understand that, then you're a bit dense.

TRUE BLUES AND WHITE CEMENTS HAVE ALREADY RELEASE TRUE TO FORM WITH LEATHER THIS YEAR. DON'T SEE WHY IT WOULD CHANGE WITH THESE.

TRUE BLUES AND WHITE CEMENTS HAVE ALREADY RELEASE TRUE TO FORM WITH LEATHER THIS YEAR. DON'T SEE WHY IT WOULD CHANGE WITH THESE.

mad.gif

That makes no sense. Why would you cop even one pair if you don't like nubuck? Why would you cop a shoe that has destroyed a classic? You're part of the cause of JB's foolery.

They're not dropping as nubuck.
That's that. I just don't get why you'd by a one-off nubuck replica of a classic shoe. Same reason I didn't buy the wack Flu-Games. If JB wants to play games, I don't have to buy into it. Save your money and buy the CDP's or buy the Nike Airs. Just don't buy the foolery JB is trying to throw in your face...

mad.gif

That makes no sense. Why would you cop even one pair if you don't like nubuck? Why would you cop a shoe that has destroyed a classic? You're part of the cause of JB's foolery.

They're not dropping as nubuck.
That's that. I just don't get why you'd by a one-off nubuck replica of a classic shoe. Same reason I didn't buy the wack Flu-Games. If JB wants to play games, I don't have to buy into it. Save your money and buy the CDP's or buy the Nike Airs. Just don't buy the foolery JB is trying to throw in your face...

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:
But why make the sample pair with Nubuck if the final product won't be made with nubuck? Makes no sense...

mad.gif

But why make the sample pair with Nubuck if the final product won't be made with nubuck?

Because they finally realized that through strategic and risky business moves that we must have them all. For example, the first test was a year ago when they released the Jordan Blk/Red vi's(
January 23rd, 2010) then turn around an release the infrared pack and varsity red vi's in June.Its similar to what Eastbay is doing with the gold member ordeal. People we are at them days when you can copp on release date then dog your shoes just to copp them again 7 months later.Lastly, people are going crazy over the recently released jordan banned 1's but what if they released them generally in lets say 4 months from now?

I just hope they release with leather and not nubuck. If they release with nubuck i'm copping one pair. If they release with leather then i'll cop two pairs.

this is pretty much what i was sayin in my first sentence lol

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:
But why make the sample pair with Nubuck if the final product won't be made with nubuck? Makes no sense...

mad.gif

But why make the sample pair with Nubuck if the final product won't be made with nubuck?

Because they finally realized that through strategic and risky business moves that we must have them all. For example, the first test was a year ago when they released the Jordan Blk/Red vi's(
January 23rd, 2010) then turn around an release the infrared pack and varsity red vi's in June.Its similar to what Eastbay is doing with the gold member ordeal. People we are at them days when you can copp on release date then dog your shoes just to copp them again 7 months later.Lastly, people are going crazy over the recently released jordan banned 1's but what if they released them generally in lets say 4 months from now?

I just hope they release with leather and not nubuck. If they release with nubuck i'm copping one pair. If they release with leather then i'll cop two pairs.

this is pretty much what i was sayin in my first sentence lol

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

i wouldnt put it past jb.. they did just release the black cements in the CDP.
they always talk about changing something on retros to "reward older collectors"

even though every1 says the real things gunna be leather...and i hope they are

if theyre nubuck i wouldnt be so suprised
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

i wouldnt put it past jb.. they did just release the black cements in the CDP.
they always talk about changing something on retros to "reward older collectors"

even though every1 says the real things gunna be leather...and i hope they are

if theyre nubuck i wouldnt be so suprised
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

mad.gif

They're not dropping as nubuck. That's that. I just don't get why you'd by a one-off nubuck replica of a classic shoe. Same reason I didn't buy the wack Flu-Games. If JB wants to play games, I don't have to buy into it. Save your money and buy the CDP's or buy the Nike Airs. Just don't buy the foolery JB is trying to throw in your face...
My thoughts exactly. 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

mad.gif

They're not dropping as nubuck. That's that. I just don't get why you'd by a one-off nubuck replica of a classic shoe. Same reason I didn't buy the wack Flu-Games. If JB wants to play games, I don't have to buy into it. Save your money and buy the CDP's or buy the Nike Airs. Just don't buy the foolery JB is trying to throw in your face...
My thoughts exactly. 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Alright I understand that, but I also understand that JB is thinking highly of releasing these with nubuck or else the sample pair would have just had the regular leather

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Alright I understand that, but I also understand that JB is thinking highly of releasing these with nubuck or else the sample pair would have just had the regular leather

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I remember the backlash a few years ago when the rumor was that the True Blues were going to be all patent leather lol

LOL I REMEMBER THAT AS WELL. PEOPLE THOUGHT THE TRUE BLUES THAT WERE SHOWN IN THE OG PICS THAT RELEASED HAD PATENT LEATHER.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I remember the backlash a few years ago when the rumor was that the True Blues were going to be all patent leather lol

LOL I REMEMBER THAT AS WELL. PEOPLE THOUGHT THE TRUE BLUES THAT WERE SHOWN IN THE OG PICS THAT RELEASED HAD PATENT LEATHER.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

P.S. I do get a kick out of all the NTers who constantly make posts directed at JB, as if they come here and read your posts, let alone care that you're disappointed, think they're greedy, etc. This isn't your local bar band taking requests, or your boutique designer droppin customs to match your every desire. We're talking about one of the largest, mass produced sneaker brands on the planet.

...... who the people help build. Why not voice how they feel.... but I agree with everything else you said

of course they lurk in here and get atleast a feel about the attitude for the shoes.

they still realease crap because of all these people saying "whatever, I'm coppin anyways"
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom