2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by all19mjs

P.S. I do get a kick out of all the NTers who constantly make posts directed at JB, as if they come here and read your posts, let alone care that you're disappointed, think they're greedy, etc. This isn't your local bar band taking requests, or your boutique designer droppin customs to match your every desire. We're talking about one of the largest, mass produced sneaker brands on the planet.

...... who the people help build. Why not voice how they feel.... but I agree with everything else you said

of course they lurk in here and get atleast a feel about the attitude for the shoes.

they still realease crap because of all these people saying "whatever, I'm coppin anyways"
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone still trippin off that SAMPLE still i see. Lets wait till official pics to drop before getting all booty hurt

Everyone still trippin off that SAMPLE still i see. Lets wait till official pics to drop before getting all booty hurt

if JB wants to "differentiate" these, then why don't they just do what they did with the TBs and change the cement around. If you look at the three versions, you'll notice subtle differences in either the direction of the grooves, the thickness or on the eyelet piece with the cement. One of the ways they all differ is just by this patterning variation (the cut on the toecap cement varies between the three retros as well). Thats all JB has to do with these. And can someone confirm those pics on this page?

The scary part is that JB actually considers a material change....I KNOW THESE WILL HAVE LEATHER, but seriously what are they thinking by even making a nubuck sample? Why were they considering this as a possibility is what I want to know....I'm just glad that these WILL BE LEATHER. NOTE HOW THE CEMENT GROOVE THICKNESS/ DIRECTION DIFFERS. There seems to be more ''holes'' on the CDP grey eyelet cap than on the 01s, just another subtle difference.

01s
1125_1_.jpg

CDP
1183.jpg

HMM ARE THOSE PICS ABOVE, CDPs? The cement patterning looks exactly the same to me....Wow, did that site really just bite Kixclusive's pics and shrink them and put a tag on them?

if JB wants to "differentiate" these, then why don't they just do what they did with the TBs and change the cement around. If you look at the three versions, you'll notice subtle differences in either the direction of the grooves, the thickness or on the eyelet piece with the cement. One of the ways they all differ is just by this patterning variation (the cut on the toecap cement varies between the three retros as well). Thats all JB has to do with these. And can someone confirm those pics on this page?

The scary part is that JB actually considers a material change....I KNOW THESE WILL HAVE LEATHER, but seriously what are they thinking by even making a nubuck sample? Why were they considering this as a possibility is what I want to know....I'm just glad that these WILL BE LEATHER. NOTE HOW THE CEMENT GROOVE THICKNESS/ DIRECTION DIFFERS. There seems to be more ''holes'' on the CDP grey eyelet cap than on the 01s, just another subtle difference.

01s
1125_1_.jpg

CDP
1183.jpg

HMM ARE THOSE PICS ABOVE, CDPs? The cement patterning looks exactly the same to me....Wow, did that site really just bite Kixclusive's pics and shrink them and put a tag on them?

Why are people putting thought in to why Nike created a nubuck sample, because it's Nike and they wanted to. Nike makes tons of samples. They don't need anyones approval.

Some of you make something out of nothing and worry about the silliest things.

Why are people putting thought in to why Nike created a nubuck sample, because it's Nike and they wanted to. Nike makes tons of samples. They don't need anyones approval.

Some of you make something out of nothing and worry about the silliest things.

Dumb... Dumb Dumb Dumb Come on people "they just make samples because they can?" are we REALLY THAT stupid or are we just diluting ourselves hoping that JB will come through. What kind of sense does it make to make a shoe sample with a totally different material for no reason? Obviously someone wanted to see what that would look like and requested a sample to be made then they show that sample to a "test" group to see what they think of the product probably around the time that these pictures get "leaked" then they gauge the responses and make a decision.
De Nial is not just a river in Egypt, stop being naive open your eyes and shut your wallets, because some of you who actually would cop anyway are part of the problem not solution

I personally don't HAVE to have these shoes if they release in nubuck then I keep my money simple as that I'm not in need of a fix
laugh.gif

All I'm saying is this NUMERO UNO they dont make samples for no reason, #2 of course they want to cut costs!! 3.if you go for it next step they're going to start making them out of paper machet and elmers glue!

Dumb... Dumb Dumb Dumb Come on people "they just make samples because they can?" are we REALLY THAT stupid or are we just diluting ourselves hoping that JB will come through. What kind of sense does it make to make a shoe sample with a totally different material for no reason? Obviously someone wanted to see what that would look like and requested a sample to be made then they show that sample to a "test" group to see what they think of the product probably around the time that these pictures get "leaked" then they gauge the responses and make a decision.
De Nial is not just a river in Egypt, stop being naive open your eyes and shut your wallets, because some of you who actually would cop anyway are part of the problem not solution

I personally don't HAVE to have these shoes if they release in nubuck then I keep my money simple as that I'm not in need of a fix
laugh.gif

All I'm saying is this NUMERO UNO they dont make samples for no reason, #2 of course they want to cut costs!! 3.if you go for it next step they're going to start making them out of paper machet and elmers glue!

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

01s
1125_1_.jpg

CDP
1183.jpg

thats true look at them cement print
each shoe has a different print

if thats really the 2011 black/cement 3's lets see the production label behind the tongue 

one other thing the 2's will not go into production atleast or untill late july or august if there is a november release date 

since the sweatshops make shoes 3 months before release date

LOCK THIS POST 

UNLESS I AM WRONG 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

01s
1125_1_.jpg

CDP
1183.jpg

thats true look at them cement print
each shoe has a different print

if thats really the 2011 black/cement 3's lets see the production label behind the tongue 

one other thing the 2's will not go into production atleast or untill late july or august if there is a november release date 

since the sweatshops make shoes 3 months before release date

LOCK THIS POST 

UNLESS I AM WRONG 

Back
Top Bottom