2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Can we get the IV's to retro next year too? I love the III's but the IV's would be nice to see again.....

this
exactly... I've been wanting cement 4's for soooooo long...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Can we get the IV's to retro next year too? I love the III's but the IV's would be nice to see again.....

this
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

this
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly...can we?
pimp.gif

I already have a DS '01 and 2 CDP's (One DS and One UnDS'ed pair that are still in like like new condition). I would only grab one pair of these if it comes in the new box. I will keep it DS and continue to wear my UnDS'ed pair of CDP III's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

this
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly...can we?
pimp.gif

I already have a DS '01 and 2 CDP's (One DS and One UnDS'ed pair that are still in like like new condition). I would only grab one pair of these if it comes in the new box. I will keep it DS and continue to wear my UnDS'ed pair of CDP III's.
pimp.gif

yall be wylin n trippin, yall luv dese kicks til 1..2.. may-b 3 wears n they start crackin n the back panel be yellowin n then yall run in this thread trippin like ya balls twisted an complain like you aint eva seen it comin

yall be wylin n trippin, yall luv dese kicks til 1..2.. may-b 3 wears n they start crackin n the back panel be yellowin n then yall run in this thread trippin like ya balls twisted an complain like you aint eva seen it comin

Dang lots of my favorite III's will be coming out again in 2011.
I hope the rumor for the black/cement- Grey coloarway is true!
Word is that the True Blue III's are also coming out AGAIN  in June  2011 according to 23isback.com "release dates" section

Dang lots of my favorite III's will be coming out again in 2011.
I hope the rumor for the black/cement- Grey coloarway is true!
Word is that the True Blue III's are also coming out AGAIN  in June  2011 according to 23isback.com "release dates" section

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

i got a feeling these will come out early dec or late nov. like the flints did while the cool grays were the real headliner of the winter season drops.

just guessing from what we've seen the past few years it would make sense if these are going to come out in 2011, it will be before xmas/concords release

Critical Thinking/Deductive Reasoning skills FTW.

Good post.

But then again... title does say holiday 2011... but it's always nice to have a breakdown/rationale.

Never a big fan of the black/cements... the color blocking never did it for me.

This cop will be one pair and just to say i own them/add to collection.

Now...

WHO WANTS TO DO SOME OIL WRESTLING?!?!

devil.gif

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

i got a feeling these will come out early dec or late nov. like the flints did while the cool grays were the real headliner of the winter season drops.

just guessing from what we've seen the past few years it would make sense if these are going to come out in 2011, it will be before xmas/concords release

Critical Thinking/Deductive Reasoning skills FTW.

Good post.

But then again... title does say holiday 2011... but it's always nice to have a breakdown/rationale.

Never a big fan of the black/cements... the color blocking never did it for me.

This cop will be one pair and just to say i own them/add to collection.

Now...

WHO WANTS TO DO SOME OIL WRESTLING?!?!

devil.gif

It's a black cement 3....I don't care honestly if these drop every single year for that matter, just as long as they're wearable and in somewhat decent quality standards.
pimp.gif
Count me in for another pair...
pimp.gif

It's a black cement 3....I don't care honestly if these drop every single year for that matter, just as long as they're wearable and in somewhat decent quality standards.
pimp.gif
Count me in for another pair...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

That's how most dudes are on this site though...aint nothing new with these people.
roll.gif
But as for me, I still love me some black cements.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

That's how most dudes are on this site though...aint nothing new with these people.
roll.gif
But as for me, I still love me some black cements.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom