2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Can't wait def gonna double up on these....
this
funny to think bout that they came out about 2 years ago
i missed out bc i didnt want xxs
now i regret it

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Can't wait def gonna double up on these....
this
funny to think bout that they came out about 2 years ago
i missed out bc i didnt want xxs
now i regret it

^ don't regret it be happy u can buy them alone now and not be forced fed a shoe u don't want

^ don't regret it be happy u can buy them alone now and not be forced fed a shoe u don't want

Still dunno why these are a big deal.....didn't ya pick em up in da CDP?

Ya could've had these separated from those XX's a while ago on ebay for about retail.

Still dunno why these are a big deal.....didn't ya pick em up in da CDP?

Ya could've had these separated from those XX's a while ago on ebay for about retail.

Put the Nike Air and it's a definite cop. But I'm starting college this year and don't know if i have the money for it * sigh *

Put the Nike Air and it's a definite cop. But I'm starting college this year and don't know if i have the money for it * sigh *

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

smh at yall wanting the IV's...have you seen the recent retros? they can't get it right

I dont get comments like this. Nike makes the shoes...thats how it has been from day 1. Meaning they make them how they want so how could it be wrong? If you are thinking that they can make it exactly like the original...name one throwback of anything, not just shoes that look exactly like the original.

smh at yall wanting the IV's...have you seen the recent retros? they can't get it right

I dont get comments like this. Nike makes the shoes...thats how it has been from day 1. Meaning they make them how they want so how could it be wrong? If you are thinking that they can make it exactly like the original...name one throwback of anything, not just shoes that look exactly like the original.

I think these looks sooo much better then the white/cement 3's.. I think these are underrated..  

I think these looks sooo much better then the white/cement 3's.. I think these are underrated..  

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Nah man. The Mars and Military IV retro that happened back in (06?) were the worst Jordan Brand Retros ever. I had to unload all 4 pairs I bought because the leather was so thin, they would crease upon exposure to life. No lie, I was most disappointed with them. IV's were never that flimsy. The black/yellow pairs though were of higher quality, as were the laser IV's. JB can do it right, they just choose not to. If they're doing a IV again soon, that junk better be of the highest quality, or I won't even bother with them.

Yes their quality has declined since the past, but it is untolerable with the IV's.

Back
Top Bottom