2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I heard it was already confirmed! I'm in agony already, coz I'm definitely feelin' these compared to the white cement.
Although I'm pretty sure they're not going to put Nike Air in the back, it's a must for me!
And if they fix the crackings and stuff.

I heard it was already confirmed! I'm in agony already, coz I'm definitely feelin' these compared to the white cement.
Although I'm pretty sure they're not going to put Nike Air in the back, it's a must for me!
And if they fix the crackings and stuff.

Never was able to obtain a split pack pair of the CDP release.

Will need a pair to rock, stock, and ball in this go around.

Never was able to obtain a split pack pair of the CDP release.

Will need a pair to rock, stock, and ball in this go around.

I will cop if there is a new box or something, but if not I will pass because I have the CDP.

I will cop if there is a new box or something, but if not I will pass because I have the CDP.

Can't wait for this release. Been on a hunt to find some CDP 3's for a decent price but ill just wait for this release instead.

Can't wait for this release. Been on a hunt to find some CDP 3's for a decent price but ill just wait for this release instead.

Hope this is true,cause of cdp i wuz only able 2 scoop 1 pair,this time I'm coppin' at least 2.

Hope this is true,cause of cdp i wuz only able 2 scoop 1 pair,this time I'm coppin' at least 2.

thats a wonderful thing! i missed the cdp & i want em to re- retore the cdp 4s cuz im not paying for those i jus want the 4s not the 19s

thats a wonderful thing! i missed the cdp & i want em to re- retore the cdp 4s cuz im not paying for those i jus want the 4s not the 19s

Back
Top Bottom