2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by casper90403

i just copped for $240 shipped. I can't do the lines, especially black Friday. Paying $75 more to not have to waste my time in line is worth it to me. And i can rock them early.

Are they releasing in November on black friday?  The title clearly states 'Confirmed Oct. 2011'.

Yes black friday release title is wrong!

casper90403 where did you get them at? if you dont mind saying, im thinking of getting them early because lines will be crazy. Its turkey too and black friday every store will be pack not just footlocker and hoh.

am i allowed to say where i got them from? I dont want to break any rules and say from who, but it was on ebay.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by casper90403

i just copped for $240 shipped. I can't do the lines, especially black Friday. Paying $75 more to not have to waste my time in line is worth it to me. And i can rock them early.

Are they releasing in November on black friday?  The title clearly states 'Confirmed Oct. 2011'.

Yes black friday release title is wrong!

casper90403 where did you get them at? if you dont mind saying, im thinking of getting them early because lines will be crazy. Its turkey too and black friday every store will be pack not just footlocker and hoh.

am i allowed to say where i got them from? I dont want to break any rules and say from who, but it was on ebay.

Besides the obvious product tag on the tongue. How does this differ from the 08 CDP version? The leather, the shape and the cement print all look the same.

Besides the obvious product tag on the tongue. How does this differ from the 08 CDP version? The leather, the shape and the cement print all look the same.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

widely available as split packages for a while too....
I'm saying
laugh.gif
and depending on area they were available for Fl/Champs EA 50% sale too. I got three or four packs that way and just sold the 20's, also I have a pair that I wear pretty much every other day causually and have had no problems with them cracking.

I wanna light those ashy XX's and myself on fire for copping

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

widely available as split packages for a while too....
I'm saying
laugh.gif
and depending on area they were available for Fl/Champs EA 50% sale too. I got three or four packs that way and just sold the 20's, also I have a pair that I wear pretty much every other day causually and have had no problems with them cracking.

I wanna light those ashy XX's and myself on fire for copping

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

a reseller in the phils posted this. he has amazing connects apparently...
090542537_securedownload.jpg

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

quality seems good. will have to check these out in person... but so good so far, I NEED THESE
so please nike don't F this up!
pimp.gif
  Cop x2 easily.
These look like fakes:
laugh.gif

JB will continue to dish out these crappy quality sneakers cuz y'all will continue to buy them.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

a reseller in the phils posted this. he has amazing connects apparently...
090542537_securedownload.jpg

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

quality seems good. will have to check these out in person... but so good so far, I NEED THESE
so please nike don't F this up!
pimp.gif
  Cop x2 easily.
These look like fakes:
laugh.gif

JB will continue to dish out these crappy quality sneakers cuz y'all will continue to buy them.

Originally Posted by b32stealth

Judging by the WCs & TBs, these won't chip & crack as soon as the CDPs

Originally Posted by b32stealth

Judging by the WCs & TBs, these won't chip & crack as soon as the CDPs

There is way too much hate going on here, I didn't know liking a sneaker that someone might not have is such a big deal
ohwell.gif

There is way too much hate going on here, I didn't know liking a sneaker that someone might not have is such a big deal
ohwell.gif

you guys need to remember that these sellers get shoes from first production lines and usually are bgrade quality hence the shape, glue, etc.....if these are just like cement 3s from earlier in the year (i.e shape,quality,etc) Ill be perfectly fine buying 2 pairs @ retail

you guys need to remember that these sellers get shoes from first production lines and usually are bgrade quality hence the shape, glue, etc.....if these are just like cement 3s from earlier in the year (i.e shape,quality,etc) Ill be perfectly fine buying 2 pairs @ retail

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by All Ready

cdp 3's were garbage anyway

QFMFT.

CDP 3'S ARE WHAT'S HOT NOW?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

NEXT I'LL HEAR THAT CDP 11'S WERE A GREAT SHOE....

THIS. Dudes really trying to defend them joints now? And saying the '09 TB's>>>>'11 TB's? Ha! I'm impatiently waiting for these to drop so I xan buy a couple.

Back
Top Bottom