2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

im not even trying to get them till RD.

unless pick your shoes has them for a decent price. thats the only way.

im not even trying to get them till RD.

unless pick your shoes has them for a decent price. thats the only way.

fake pair looks like the quality is better
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Alright....so the fake pair has a thicker tongue, and isn't glossy. Kinda want fakes now. lol. (kidding of course,
indifferent.gif
 )

seriously, the day has come. 
fakes > authentics (in terms of visible construction.)

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Alright....so the fake pair has a thicker tongue, and isn't glossy. Kinda want fakes now. lol. (kidding of course,
indifferent.gif
 )

seriously, the day has come. 
fakes > authentics (in terms of visible construction.)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i doubt those are fakes, they are probably B-grades.

I'm saying, either that or samples.
But if those are fakes, those are some of the best fakes I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

If fakes start looking this nice I might jump on the wagon. Who is gonna see how thick your tongue is? I need some IV's in this case.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

If fakes start looking this nice I might jump on the wagon. Who is gonna see how thick your tongue is? I need some IV's in this case.

THE "FAKES" ARE NOT FAKE AT ALL THEY ARE PROMO SAMPLES FROM 2008 MY GUY HAD A PAIR I ALSO KNOW THEY ARE NOT FAKE BECAUSE I NEVER SEEN A FAKE PAIR OF 3s WITH ENGRAVED ELEPHANT PRINT ITS ALWAYS JUST PRINTED ON

THE "FAKES" ARE NOT FAKE AT ALL THEY ARE PROMO SAMPLES FROM 2008 MY GUY HAD A PAIR I ALSO KNOW THEY ARE NOT FAKE BECAUSE I NEVER SEEN A FAKE PAIR OF 3s WITH ENGRAVED ELEPHANT PRINT ITS ALWAYS JUST PRINTED ON

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I'm assuming by doing it as if your repainting midsoles by removing the original paint and painting it with what you would use for the CDP's or 01's.
I too am thinking of doing this.
Sad, the shoes they make people want to take and alter, make them less shiny, add nike air, add a insole cause they're uncomfortable. What the hell are we paying for?
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  You know what it is and so do most other people that have seen the 'other' side, when they're products were actually good.

I catch that L every now and then.
laugh.gif
, most people are newer or don't know about older retros buy them to be cool, and get girls, and to have Jordans.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I'm assuming by doing it as if your repainting midsoles by removing the original paint and painting it with what you would use for the CDP's or 01's.
I too am thinking of doing this.
Sad, the shoes they make people want to take and alter, make them less shiny, add nike air, add a insole cause they're uncomfortable. What the hell are we paying for?
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  You know what it is and so do most other people that have seen the 'other' side, when they're products were actually good.

I catch that L every now and then.
laugh.gif
, most people are newer or don't know about older retros buy them to be cool, and get girls, and to have Jordans.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Those "fakes" also have a thinner print, so I wouldn't doubt what your saying.
November can't come soon enough.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Those "fakes" also have a thinner print, so I wouldn't doubt what your saying.
November can't come soon enough.

just got mine in from air randy, I'm not quite sure how I feel about them. Although I spent my bonus money from work on them, something about them is a little off. First off the leather is too damn glossy same with the black heel part. The heel cement print is a not on point as well either, and the shoe fits a little snug compared to my DS pair of True Blues they even look a little bit smaller next to the same size True Blue's. Plus on top of it upon opening the box the shoes have a weird plastic smell to them. I guess this is what I get for taking the easy way out.

just got mine in from air randy, I'm not quite sure how I feel about them. Although I spent my bonus money from work on them, something about them is a little off. First off the leather is too damn glossy same with the black heel part. The heel cement print is a not on point as well either, and the shoe fits a little snug compared to my DS pair of True Blues they even look a little bit smaller next to the same size True Blue's. Plus on top of it upon opening the box the shoes have a weird plastic smell to them. I guess this is what I get for taking the easy way out.

Back
Top Bottom