2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Weatherman

What do you mean? You're saying you happen to have some special pair that doesn't have these issues? They're all the same. You might not find the leather to be bad, but compare it to any pre-2007 III and you'd be blown away. As for cracking, I'm just gonna guess you haven't worn them much. All, and I mean all, 3's from 2007/2009/CDP's crack like no other. I can't speak on the charitys cause I don't have them, but.. It's like the guy who was claiming his Fire Reds didn't chip. You gotta be the only one out of everyone who owns this shoe.
ive worn my cdp's 3-5 times & im not saying the leather is superior im just saying it not as bad as some make it out to be because if it was you wouldn't have spent your $$$ on it...

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Weatherman

What do you mean? You're saying you happen to have some special pair that doesn't have these issues? They're all the same. You might not find the leather to be bad, but compare it to any pre-2007 III and you'd be blown away. As for cracking, I'm just gonna guess you haven't worn them much. All, and I mean all, 3's from 2007/2009/CDP's crack like no other. I can't speak on the charitys cause I don't have them, but.. It's like the guy who was claiming his Fire Reds didn't chip. You gotta be the only one out of everyone who owns this shoe.
ive worn my cdp's 3-5 times & im not saying the leather is superior im just saying it not as bad as some make it out to be because if it was you wouldn't have spent your $$$ on it...

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

my complaints about the CDP was the stiff leather and the fact that the shoe itself is very still and hard. Before these i was used to all of my 3's from the early 2000's. They were like clouds on your feet. these felt like cement blocks. it took forever for these to get comfy.

People have different feet, and I've had III's from 94 on up, but I've never found the III to be comfortable.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

my complaints about the CDP was the stiff leather and the fact that the shoe itself is very still and hard. Before these i was used to all of my 3's from the early 2000's. They were like clouds on your feet. these felt like cement blocks. it took forever for these to get comfy.

People have different feet, and I've had III's from 94 on up, but I've never found the III to be comfortable.

for those who are buying/bought from airrandy/vmvinc you better do your research first... I can only warn you guys so many times to NOT BUY from these sites

for those who are buying/bought from airrandy/vmvinc you better do your research first... I can only warn you guys so many times to NOT BUY from these sites

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

What about RMKStore.com?

Back
Top Bottom