2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Just got my pairs!

Can't believe how inconsistent the tongue length is between all the pairs. At least the elephant print is a little better than the TBs IMO.

Sorry some of the pics have a gangster lean. I didn't realize the table was uneven until I looked at the pics on my comp.

3d506.jpg

bc7be.jpg

71ef3.jpg

Just got my pairs!

Can't believe how inconsistent the tongue length is between all the pairs. At least the elephant print is a little better than the TBs IMO.

Sorry some of the pics have a gangster lean. I didn't realize the table was uneven until I looked at the pics on my comp.

3d506.jpg

bc7be.jpg

71ef3.jpg

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Just got my pairs!

Sorry if you already mentioned, but which of the overseas retailers did you get these from?  Thanks.

Just got my pairs!

Sorry if you already mentioned, but which of the overseas retailers did you get these from?  Thanks.

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Passing on the Last Shot XIV for these; had the '01 Retros when I was in elementary and I wore them
until they couldn't be worn anymore; these are indeed a must have 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You make it seem as tho the last shots come out before the cement III's.

You got roughly two months AFTER the cements that the XIV's hit shelves.

Baby, you can cop bowf. 

"Cuz i'm the king of lead on the lewdest. BeYOND the truest...."

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Passing on the Last Shot XIV for these; had the '01 Retros when I was in elementary and I wore them
until they couldn't be worn anymore; these are indeed a must have 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You make it seem as tho the last shots come out before the cement III's.

You got roughly two months AFTER the cements that the XIV's hit shelves.

Baby, you can cop bowf. 

"Cuz i'm the king of lead on the lewdest. BeYOND the truest...."

Originally Posted by CAto312

Just got my pairs!

I got some fam overseas that hook me up, but a buddy of mine ordered from Jay of SDS and they look pretty damn good if I say so myself.

I know people complain about getting kicks from overseas, but honestly it's a hit or miss with quality anywhere. Whether it comes from overseas or a retail location the quality can range anywhere from b-grade to a-grade. The advantage to buying from a retail store is you can check the quality on the pair before you purchase.

Just got my pairs!

I got some fam overseas that hook me up, but a buddy of mine ordered from Jay of SDS and they look pretty damn good if I say so myself.

I know people complain about getting kicks from overseas, but honestly it's a hit or miss with quality anywhere. Whether it comes from overseas or a retail location the quality can range anywhere from b-grade to a-grade. The advantage to buying from a retail store is you can check the quality on the pair before you purchase.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ dope pic generations. You need the cg's to complete the set.

Damn! I knew I forgot a color! Maybe I'll update the pic with the CGs after work. Good lookin on the reminder.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ dope pic generations. You need the cg's to complete the set.

Damn! I knew I forgot a color! Maybe I'll update the pic with the CGs after work. Good lookin on the reminder.

Just got my pairs!

Thanks, one last thing; do they fit half a size bigger like the white/cements and true blues?

Just got my pairs!

Thanks, one last thing; do they fit half a size bigger like the white/cements and true blues?

just got my pair from randy and overall I'm pretty satisfied. a few paint blemishes here and there, and one "rustic" burn mark on the back heel elephant print,
there is thicker print in the front than there is on the heel. also, the box was slightly larger than my tbIIIs that I got at footaction. will pick up another pair on RD to compare.

just got my pair from randy and overall I'm pretty satisfied. a few paint blemishes here and there, and one "rustic" burn mark on the back heel elephant print,
there is thicker print in the front than there is on the heel. also, the box was slightly larger than my tbIIIs that I got at footaction. will pick up another pair on RD to compare.

Just got my pairs!

3d506.jpg

bc7be.jpg

71ef3.jpg

GREAT PICTURES!

Just got my pairs!

3d506.jpg

bc7be.jpg

71ef3.jpg

GREAT PICTURES!

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

these are going to be made in the same quantity as the other retro3s from this year, i dont think this is going to be that hard to cop.

I think it might be, ALOT of people will be up early for those black friday sales.

well hopefully everybody goes to Black Friday sales at midnight while I scoop them off of NDC. 
happy.gif

This is my plan
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom