2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

im not paying 160+tax for these joints! guess i'll scam footlockers system like always
wink.gif

i got mine from air randy today. Box was dented heavy...and kicks were unlaced and both toe boxes fully and completely dented/creased...heavy. Dont know what i should do. Return it? exchange i mean and wait. Or just keep em and shut up....what do ya'll think?

i got mine from air randy today. Box was dented heavy...and kicks were unlaced and both toe boxes fully and completely dented/creased...heavy. Dont know what i should do. Return it? exchange i mean and wait. Or just keep em and shut up....what do ya'll think?

Originally Posted by usood89

i got mine from randy i have a couple complaints also....in my right shoe it has on big dented crease. i will post pictures tomorrow but im going to keep them. im not going to waste more money on this

oh and that was my first time and last time i will order from AR
grin.gif

oh yea for me in the shoes the production date on the shoe is different. my left shoe says it was made in 06-4-11 and right 05-24-11.

has that happen to anyone else??????

i got mine from randy i have a couple complaints also....in my right shoe it has on big dented crease. i will post pictures tomorrow but im going to keep them. im not going to waste more money on this

grin.gif

oh yea for me in the shoes the production date on the shoe is different. my left shoe says it was made in 06-4-11 and right 05-24-11.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

grin.gif

my kicks are in my car homie, but i will check tomorrow morning. You sure we shouldn't exchage? I decided to order concords off sds instead of randy...just because of this. I think i might just keep em too. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

grin.gif

my kicks are in my car homie, but i will check tomorrow morning. You sure we shouldn't exchage? I decided to order concords off sds instead of randy...just because of this. I think i might just keep em too. 
ohwell.gif

Ive been out of the loop, but is it too late to order these early online via SDS or AIR RANDY?!!?? On SDS it appears to me that they still have a FSR??

Ive been out of the loop, but is it too late to order these early online via SDS or AIR RANDY?!!?? On SDS it appears to me that they still have a FSR??

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I purchased mine over the weekend from AR, they have been shipped and should arrive by the end of the week.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I purchased mine over the weekend from AR, they have been shipped and should arrive by the end of the week.

I passed on the white/cements earlier this year, won't be doing that with these.

I passed on the white/cements earlier this year, won't be doing that with these.

Back
Top Bottom