2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

damn air randy is just pumping out these fakes. What sucks is these are already getting mixed in with the re-sell market ie here, ebay, etc.

damn air randy is just pumping out these fakes. What sucks is these are already getting mixed in with the re-sell market ie here, ebay, etc.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Air Randy isn't the only one selling fakes.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Air Randy isn't the only one selling fakes.

I guess my pair from Air Randy is real according to the color of the air bubble in the fake vs real comparison (pg. 90)

I did notice the differences in box size (blk cmnts were bigger than both the wc and tb 3's)  I bought my wc & tb's from FNL on release day.  But the tb's and wc's aren't exactly the same size either. 

1z6fo09.jpg

and the tongue on the air randy early release pair had a funky bend to it, the bend seemed lopsided compared to the other 2

qz28ll.jpg

and I also noticed on the toe box under the cement print (white part) if you feel it on the air randy pairs they feel bumpy the pairs I got from fnl (wc & tb) feel smooth when you run your finger across it.

my only beef was this:

mwpt7o.jpg

I guess my pair from Air Randy is real according to the color of the air bubble in the fake vs real comparison (pg. 90)

I did notice the differences in box size (blk cmnts were bigger than both the wc and tb 3's)  I bought my wc & tb's from FNL on release day.  But the tb's and wc's aren't exactly the same size either. 

1z6fo09.jpg

and the tongue on the air randy early release pair had a funky bend to it, the bend seemed lopsided compared to the other 2

qz28ll.jpg

and I also noticed on the toe box under the cement print (white part) if you feel it on the air randy pairs they feel bumpy the pairs I got from fnl (wc & tb) feel smooth when you run your finger across it.

my only beef was this:

mwpt7o.jpg

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

After seeing all this I just don't understand how people continue to buy from these sites
its mind boggling . patience is a virtue

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

After seeing all this I just don't understand how people continue to buy from these sites
its mind boggling . patience is a virtue

Back
Top Bottom