2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

After seeing all this I just don't understand how people continue to buy from these sites
its mind boggling . patience is a virtue

I understand people wanting them early and paying a premium, but paying a premium for goods that are fake? I don't care if you get them 5 years before they release I would never touch them.

After seeing all this I just don't understand how people continue to buy from these sites

I understand people wanting them early and paying a premium, but paying a premium for goods that are fake? I don't care if you get them 5 years before they release I would never touch them.

to their defense, most seem to be adults with busy high pay schedules.
this is why people buy at FC, they don't have the comfort of having Saturdays off or standing in line with teens.

I don't blame them, but, definitely not for me.

to their defense, most seem to be adults with busy high pay schedules.
this is why people buy at FC, they don't have the comfort of having Saturdays off or standing in line with teens.

I don't blame them, but, definitely not for me.

Originally Posted by rareair45

It absolutely just makes no sense.

So true.  Dudes continue to fall for the banana in the tailpipe.

It absolutely just makes no sense.

So true.  Dudes continue to fall for the banana in the tailpipe.

Originally Posted by phreshdude

^^send them joints back fam! thats unexpectable!!!!!

roll.gif
OMG! LMAO! Wow how ignorant/stupid people are just cracks me up...

Yea these will be around somewhere atleast for the first week... Something about the pics is kind of throwing me though....

Yea these will be around somewhere atleast for the first week... Something about the pics is kind of throwing me though....

right....................
but people should pay a premium to buy from your crappy site 

right goofy 
roll.gif

i hate to say this but i'll take a chance from HK 

you i remember when you used to want to buy from this sites your self back in 2007 or 2008 

right....................
but people should pay a premium to buy from your crappy site 

right goofy 
roll.gif

i hate to say this but i'll take a chance from HK 

you i remember when you used to want to buy from this sites your self back in 2007 or 2008 

Back
Top Bottom