2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL AT THE CDP 3'S NOW BEING GODLY. THEY WERE SO TRASH COMPARED TO THE OLDER RETROS. HELL I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THE 2011 WILL BE BETTER THAN THE CDP 3'S. GUESS TIME MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. CAN'T WAIT TILL DUDES START SAYING THE CDP BRED 11'S WERE AWESOME.
I'm saying, when the CDP's dropped, everyone bashed them to hell. Now we have a 2011 retro and everyone wants to play the "older is better" card, talking right out they %+@+$. 
I'm copping these 2011's to go along with my white 2011's from earlier this year. 
pimp.gif

I can't lie though, I want some CDP bred's just so I'll have some more breds... I haven't had a pair since 05
30t6p3b.gif

Rod301 wrote:
I Pray To Go These Dont Crack... I Plan On Wearing These TO DEATH. Smh.

You might want to cop 2 pairs then bruh. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL AT THE CDP 3'S NOW BEING GODLY. THEY WERE SO TRASH COMPARED TO THE OLDER RETROS. HELL I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THE 2011 WILL BE BETTER THAN THE CDP 3'S. GUESS TIME MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. CAN'T WAIT TILL DUDES START SAYING THE CDP BRED 11'S WERE AWESOME.
I'm saying, when the CDP's dropped, everyone bashed them to hell. Now we have a 2011 retro and everyone wants to play the "older is better" card, talking right out they %+@+$. 
I'm copping these 2011's to go along with my white 2011's from earlier this year. 
pimp.gif

I can't lie though, I want some CDP bred's just so I'll have some more breds... I haven't had a pair since 05
30t6p3b.gif

Rod301 wrote:
I Pray To Go These Dont Crack... I Plan On Wearing These TO DEATH. Smh.

You might want to cop 2 pairs then bruh. 

worn them more than 14 times already.. only minor paint cracking on the white part.. definitely better paint quality compared to fire red 3s..

worn them more than 14 times already.. only minor paint cracking on the white part.. definitely better paint quality compared to fire red 3s..

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Copped.

Australia before anyone asks.

The red is slightly dull, and the black midsole paint is obviously a thin mix, its got popped bubbles in it, but they're still sublime.

I expect Jordan forum heads to slay Nike for such sacrilidge.

But i'll rock em till they die no problem.

wink.gif

Congrats on your  pick up!

These didn't come with the Orange "AIR"  hangtag like the White/Cement  III's that released in January??

Copped.

The red is slightly dull, and the black midsole paint is obviously a thin mix, its got popped bubbles in it, but they're still sublime.

wink.gif

These didn't come with the Orange "AIR"  hangtag like the White/Cement  III's that released in January??

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Copped.

wink.gif

Nope. Ive seen pics and a video review where the hang tag was on, but i got 2 pairs and neither had them.

Sometime the staff steal them though.

Have no clue if they're supposed to or not, but was a little miffed when it wasn't there, good for the car keys.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Copped.

wink.gif

Nope. Ive seen pics and a video review where the hang tag was on, but i got 2 pairs and neither had them.

Sometime the staff steal them though.

Have no clue if they're supposed to or not, but was a little miffed when it wasn't there, good for the car keys.

these look too shiney to me. it looks just like the WC3s leather in black.
glad i picked up CDPs for my girl and i. will prolly pass on these
shiney black leather = pass

glad i picked up CDPs for my girl and i. will prolly pass on these

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

shiney black leather = fake black shiney leather.

jordan brand can keep these.  if they would've been made with good materials like the banned 1's it would've been a no brainer, but these are an EASY PASS.  i'm not paying $192 for this GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

shiney black leather = fake black shiney leather.

jordan brand can keep these.  if they would've been made with good materials like the banned 1's it would've been a no brainer, but these are an EASY PASS.  i'm not paying $192 for this GARBAGE.

Back
Top Bottom