2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

where can i get these early online?

I would just wait till the release man there's a lot of uncertainty out there regarding fakes and what not. RD is almost here only a month away
i dont have the time to go out in the morning on black friday, i rather be at bestbuy
laugh.gif

I would just wait till the release man there's a lot of uncertainty out there regarding fakes and what not. RD is almost here only a month away
i dont have the time to go out in the morning on black friday, i rather be at bestbuy
laugh.gif

Those aren't cracks. Its' natural unless you want spongy soles or metalic cleats. Jesus christ, it's the stress and the paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will cop 2 pairs, and won't wear them. Been waiting a long time.

Those aren't cracks. Its' natural unless you want spongy soles or metalic cleats. Jesus christ, it's the stress and the paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will cop 2 pairs, and won't wear them. Been waiting a long time.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

people really want the CDP III's now???
laugh.gif
TELL ME ABOUT IT.
eyes.gif

ON THE OTHER HAND. NOVEMBER WILL BE
pimp.gif
. BLACK CEMENT 3'S, LEBRON 9 CANNONS, AND MODERN WARFARE 3 DROPPING.

YESSSSIIIIRRRR!!!! 
LOOKS LIKE LEBRON 9 CANNONS HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO DECEMBER BUT STILL BLACK CEMENT 3'S AND MODERN WARFARE 3 IN NOVEMBER

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

people really want the CDP III's now???
laugh.gif
TELL ME ABOUT IT.
eyes.gif

ON THE OTHER HAND. NOVEMBER WILL BE
pimp.gif
. BLACK CEMENT 3'S, LEBRON 9 CANNONS, AND MODERN WARFARE 3 DROPPING.

YESSSSIIIIRRRR!!!! 
LOOKS LIKE LEBRON 9 CANNONS HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO DECEMBER BUT STILL BLACK CEMENT 3'S AND MODERN WARFARE 3 IN NOVEMBER

laugh.gif
Marqueesole, air-randy (yea I know, but the III's in the pics he has up are authentic), and kicks-lab. Just make sure the pair you get has a shiny mid sole and very defend ridges around the collar.

laugh.gif
Marqueesole, air-randy (yea I know, but the III's in the pics he has up are authentic), and kicks-lab. Just make sure the pair you get has a shiny mid sole and very defend ridges around the collar.

Been rocking my CDP's heavy, still have another pair in the closet. Hoping to get one pair on Black Friday.

BTW, I don't come to this forum often. Is there a solid resource for release dates, I noticed this forum doesn't have one anymore.

Been rocking my CDP's heavy, still have another pair in the closet. Hoping to get one pair on Black Friday.

BTW, I don't come to this forum often. Is there a solid resource for release dates, I noticed this forum doesn't have one anymore.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Im in Australia, but both my local Footlocker and Nike stores told me it is Friday, 25th of November for all stores across Australia.
The release dates are pretty consistant with American releases.

cant wait for these !
roll.gif

Im in Australia, but both my local Footlocker and Nike stores told me it is Friday, 25th of November for all stores across Australia.
The release dates are pretty consistant with American releases.

cant wait for these !
roll.gif

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/footwear

About as good as it gets for all the general stuff.  All the other stuff (like retro's and such) can usually be found in their own thread with a little searching.

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/footwear

About as good as it gets for all the general stuff.  All the other stuff (like retro's and such) can usually be found in their own thread with a little searching.

o really am searching hard for a pair of 01s.. but even if i find em ill still cop on RD so i wont have to wear them od

Back
Top Bottom