2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

just paid $180 for a pair; I'll pick up another on release date but the extra $20 is worth it to me for a few weeks early.

just paid $180 for a pair; I'll pick up another on release date but the extra $20 is worth it to me for a few weeks early.

Yeah, anyone know where I can pre-order these?
smile.gif

^^^^sneaker post you can have them asap.

my pair will arrive on friday. and yes I will take pictures when I have them in hand.

my pair will arrive on friday. and yes I will take pictures when I have them in hand.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Appreciate it my dude!
pimp.gif

Any of y'all got a sneakerpost coupon?

Appreciate it my dude!
pimp.gif

the white cement 3s (2011), true blue 3s (2011), and anniv. 3s (2010)...i wear a size 11 and all three shoes fit the same. all of the shoes i have purchased over the last year have ALL fit true to size, size 11.

the 3 shoes above, mighty crown dunks, CG 11s, bred 11 low IE, infrared SC trainers, laker 6s, playoff 13s, taxi 12 low, metallic 5s, lebron 8 sprites, griffey 2 freshwater, griffey 1 red, AF1 denim.

ALL size 11, ALL fit the same, with the exception of the griffey max 1 which is a half size small, which i had no idea about before i ordered em.

the white cement 3s (2011), true blue 3s (2011), and anniv. 3s (2010)...i wear a size 11 and all three shoes fit the same. all of the shoes i have purchased over the last year have ALL fit true to size, size 11.

the 3 shoes above, mighty crown dunks, CG 11s, bred 11 low IE, infrared SC trainers, laker 6s, playoff 13s, taxi 12 low, metallic 5s, lebron 8 sprites, griffey 2 freshwater, griffey 1 red, AF1 denim.

ALL size 11, ALL fit the same, with the exception of the griffey max 1 which is a half size small, which i had no idea about before i ordered em.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Appreciate it my dude!
pimp.gif

I wish i did. I'll also let yall know if they fit TTS. i am concerned tho, it says the package is only 2 pounds...lol.
I did it because after tax in my area they'll be $175. $25 more is no big deal to have them 3 weeks early. I have to work on Black Friday morning and...welll....im not going through that. will prolly have to be at work for 4am if not 330 am until anywhere from 12 to 2.

Appreciate it my dude!
pimp.gif

I wish i did. I'll also let yall know if they fit TTS. i am concerned tho, it says the package is only 2 pounds...lol.
I did it because after tax in my area they'll be $175. $25 more is no big deal to have them 3 weeks early. I have to work on Black Friday morning and...welll....im not going through that. will prolly have to be at work for 4am if not 330 am until anywhere from 12 to 2.

Appreciate it my dude!
pimp.gif

Yeah, it's gonna end up costing me around $230 since I'm up in Toronto. Then again, it would be $215 including tax if I were to wait in line but I won't be in town on the 25th anyway. I got that birthday money coming soon so it lessens the sting. I'm gonna wait a day or two and see if I can get a coupon some way or another. If not, I'll grab em on the weekend.

Appreciate it my dude!
pimp.gif

Yeah, it's gonna end up costing me around $230 since I'm up in Toronto. Then again, it would be $215 including tax if I were to wait in line but I won't be in town on the 25th anyway. I got that birthday money coming soon so it lessens the sting. I'm gonna wait a day or two and see if I can get a coupon some way or another. If not, I'll grab em on the weekend.

Look how much nicer the leather looks on the crib size joints... 
roll.gif

385281_296848363676034_137237366303802_1091611_1219420472_n.jpg

Granted it's still got the shiny gloss but the actual texture looks much better. What's the point of giving babies the nice leather?? C'mon JB..
indifferent.gif

Look how much nicer the leather looks on the crib size joints... 
roll.gif

385281_296848363676034_137237366303802_1091611_1219420472_n.jpg

Granted it's still got the shiny gloss but the actual texture looks much better. What's the point of giving babies the nice leather?? C'mon JB..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom