2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

still havent received shipping confirmation from nbastore order placed on sunday
30t6p3b.gif

i order mines from nba.com sunday morning i will have them 2morrow and i had got 15% off i payed 127.49

i order mines from nba.com sunday morning i will have them 2morrow and i had got 15% off i payed 127.49

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

So do these fit big or not?

I didn't find them to fit big at all, same as the White Cements from earlier this year, a little better fit on these actually. The True Blues were the only ones I felt fit a tiny bit on the big side, and even then it was only noticeable because of the thin socks I usually wear in the summer.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

So do these fit big or not?

I didn't find them to fit big at all, same as the White Cements from earlier this year, a little better fit on these actually. The True Blues were the only ones I felt fit a tiny bit on the big side, and even then it was only noticeable because of the thin socks I usually wear in the summer.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

still havent received shipping confirmation from nbastore order placed on sunday
30t6p3b.gif

I'd call them. You should have that by now. They could just be busy with all of the orders that came through. 

I believe they had 8 pairs of each size. Thats about 120 pairs in total. Maybe thats the hold up with the confirmation. I received at least 5 emails from them in a span of less than 24 hours (2 confirming the order, 2 confirming shipping, and 1 confirming the 15% refund).

Good luck. Hope you get your pairs.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

30t6p3b.gif

I'd call them. You should have that by now. They could just be busy with all of the orders that came through. 

I believe they had 8 pairs of each size. Thats about 120 pairs in total. Maybe thats the hold up with the confirmation. I received at least 5 emails from them in a span of less than 24 hours (2 confirming the order, 2 confirming shipping, and 1 confirming the 15% refund).

Good luck. Hope you get your pairs.

Back
Top Bottom