2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

i was able to place my order on endclothing too. i got charged an extra 10 bucks or so for making an international purchase. Though I bought two pairs it came out to about 300+ after shipping. Still beats paying retail though.

i was able to place my order on endclothing too. i got charged an extra 10 bucks or so for making an international purchase. Though I bought two pairs it came out to about 300+ after shipping. Still beats paying retail though.

Originally Posted by LORENander

as far as i know, if you use your credit card to make a purchase from an international retail store that you will get charge for an internation transation fee (happened to me).

do any of you know if the same applies when you use paypal?

Originally Posted by LORENander

as far as i know, if you use your credit card to make a purchase from an international retail store that you will get charge for an internation transation fee (happened to me).

do any of you know if the same applies when you use paypal?

just ordered a pair from them myself. came out to 98.45 euros. not sure what that is in us currency

just ordered a pair from them myself. came out to 98.45 euros. not sure what that is in us currency

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

^^^only sz 11,11.5,14,& 15 left us sizes
MY N&^%$
pimp.gif

NEED A TRIANING DAY GIF

Back
Top Bottom