2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

nba.com order came today...

70ggwn.jpg

x2p4lv.jpg

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif
@ Guys acting like they can't step away from your fam for 2 minutes to place an order online.
to be honest it came down to me wanting the shoes on release day. but not having to go stand in line for them.
and yes...there will be lines where im at, and itll be black friday so stores will be crowded anyway

so 20 bucks? oh well. Thats like 2 or 3 days of fast food. ill live

laugh.gif
@ Guys acting like they can't step away from your fam for 2 minutes to place an order online.
to be honest it came down to me wanting the shoes on release day. but not having to go stand in line for them.
and yes...there will be lines where im at, and itll be black friday so stores will be crowded anyway

so 20 bucks? oh well. Thats like 2 or 3 days of fast food. ill live

laugh.gif

I ain't even trippin over some of these comments, but it's not always as easy as just hopping online for 2 minutes to place an order. You ever try ordering from Eastbay? You end up waiting for a while just to check out, and even after you wait out that damn timer, you're not guaranteed a pair by then. Not that I need to defend myself anymore, but FWIW I'll be having dinner at my grandparents' place, who don't have a computer. If I try to call in an order, I'll be hold for more than 2 minutes most likely. It's only $25 extra to me and I rather just front that money now and not have to worry about it on Thanksgiving night and Black Friday.
Some folks on here were asking if any places were taking orders, which is another reason why I posted where I got them from along with the price. I'm not saying it's a good deal or not, but just giving them an option if they can't order online or cop on RD for whatever reason. I've given them enough info for them to make their own decisions on it.

laugh.gif

I ain't even trippin over some of these comments, but it's not always as easy as just hopping online for 2 minutes to place an order. You ever try ordering from Eastbay? You end up waiting for a while just to check out, and even after you wait out that damn timer, you're not guaranteed a pair by then. Not that I need to defend myself anymore, but FWIW I'll be having dinner at my grandparents' place, who don't have a computer. If I try to call in an order, I'll be hold for more than 2 minutes most likely. It's only $25 extra to me and I rather just front that money now and not have to worry about it on Thanksgiving night and Black Friday.
Some folks on here were asking if any places were taking orders, which is another reason why I posted where I got them from along with the price. I'm not saying it's a good deal or not, but just giving them an option if they can't order online or cop on RD for whatever reason. I've given them enough info for them to make their own decisions on it.

Im kind of excited for this release!!! haven't been this hyped for a jordan release since the bordeaux's back in april!!

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

70ggwn.jpg

x2p4lv.jpg

Where do you live? Mine dont arrive until tomorrow, and i ordered mine before you did. Did your shipping confirmation say it was arriving on Thursday or Friday? I hear they have been saying one thing but sending them earlier.

Yeah, I can't wait. I need these in my life.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

70ggwn.jpg

x2p4lv.jpg

Where do you live? Mine dont arrive until tomorrow, and i ordered mine before you did. Did your shipping confirmation say it was arriving on Thursday or Friday? I hear they have been saying one thing but sending them earlier.

Yeah, I can't wait. I need these in my life.

Im kind of excited for this release!!! haven't been this hyped for a jordan release since the bordeaux's back in april!!

I received my pair from the NBA store today also. Might cop another pair come release day but got a CDP pair still look good.

I received my pair from the NBA store today also. Might cop another pair come release day but got a CDP pair still look good.

Who stays in Vegas and knows if these will be released at midnight anywhere? That's where I'm spending Thanksgiving this year.

Who stays in Vegas and knows if these will be released at midnight anywhere? That's where I'm spending Thanksgiving this year.

Back
Top Bottom