2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by mrkane

just got tracking from end clothing
happy.gif

who was the chump on here that told me they wont be sending out until the 24-26?
mad.gif

I knew i read on here somewhere that they released in the UK on the 19th.

Be on the lookout for tracking if u ordered from end clothing!!

That was me lol they sent me an email saying that.  But like you, I got my tracking # today!  Anyone know how long it usually takes to get here from them?

happy.gif

who was the chump on here that told me they wont be sending out until the 24-26?
mad.gif

That was me lol they sent me an email saying that.  But like you, I got my tracking # today!  Anyone know how long it usually takes to get here from them?

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Should be enough to go around . Seriously.

Yes, i know that.

But i don't have the luxury of going out black friday or being online next thursday night
cuz i'm meeting my girls family for the first time Thanksgiving night.

How am i gonna look being online at somebody's house trying to buy shoes when my
purpose is to make a good impression? (Not impossible, but i don't have a piece of mind
about it).

It's just not looking real good to me. I wanted the CDP when they came out but i was
unemployed back in 08 cuz i was in/out the hospital for treatment. 

I try to keep a good sense of humor about it but... looks like too many people have
the same shoe size as I (eleven apparently the biggest selling size in history).

Always hear about people hooking up other members but in my 10 years on Niketalk,
haven't personally seen any of that crew love. 

But i'm always lovin' the crew... lovin the crew (would give hugs to you dudes. Even
clean some rugs for the boo's. 'Cept fam, put nothing above shoes, that's my news).

Yes, i know that.

But i don't have the luxury of going out black friday or being online next thursday night

How am i gonna look being online at somebody's house trying to buy shoes when my
purpose is to make a good impression? (Not impossible, but i don't have a piece of mind
about it).

It's just not looking real good to me. I wanted the CDP when they came out but i was

I try to keep a good sense of humor about it but... looks like too many people have
the same shoe size as I (eleven apparently the biggest selling size in history).

Always hear about people hooking up other members but in my 10 years on Niketalk,

But i'm always lovin' the crew... lovin the crew (would give hugs to you dudes. Even
clean some rugs for the boo's. 'Cept fam, put nothing above shoes, that's my news).

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Anyone think it will be possible to cop a pair on Friday morning? 
I'd cop a 9.5 (I'm a 9) at night, but I've never worn a pair of 3's before

You should stick to you size or even go down a .5 size on these bro. Jordans 3-8 all fit a half size big, at least it does for me and from what I've seen on here plenty other too

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Anyone think it will be possible to cop a pair on Friday morning? 
I'd cop a 9.5 (I'm a 9) at night, but I've never worn a pair of 3's before

You should stick to you size or even go down a .5 size on these bro. Jordans 3-8 all fit a half size big, at least it does for me and from what I've seen on here plenty other too

Originally Posted by BinYe

Yes, i know that.

about it).

I BELIEVE THAT TITLE BELONGS TO 10.5.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Yes, i know that.

about it).

I BELIEVE THAT TITLE BELONGS TO 10.5.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Still haven't broke out my CDP pair, so passing on these.

cdp pair were horrible quality 4w. i would reconsider

True... I would sell and cop these... Sold both of mine a couple of months ago... Grabbed a pair of vnds pair of 01's and waiting to grab these....

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Still haven't broke out my CDP pair, so passing on these.

cdp pair were horrible quality 4w. i would reconsider

True... I would sell and cop these... Sold both of mine a couple of months ago... Grabbed a pair of vnds pair of 01's and waiting to grab these....

Originally Posted by deezyD

happy.gif

mad.gif

my tracking said the day before thanksgiving 

Originally Posted by deezyD

happy.gif

mad.gif

my tracking said the day before thanksgiving 

Originally Posted by RV019

You guys think a pair of these for the 2011 white cements are a fair trade?
theoretically, yes. But you're going to be pressed to find someone to make that trade since these are the most desired IIIs.
on another note, I don't see these going for more than 200-225 shipped after release, due to the amount made . these will be EVERYWHERE.

Originally Posted by RV019

You guys think a pair of these for the 2011 white cements are a fair trade?
theoretically, yes. But you're going to be pressed to find someone to make that trade since these are the most desired IIIs.
on another note, I don't see these going for more than 200-225 shipped after release, due to the amount made . these will be EVERYWHERE.

Back
Top Bottom