2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Your too much homie. It was a personal favor that someone from Balenciaga picked up from a store for you but yet you received an order confirmation email? Rigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt
laugh.gif
May be out of the ordinary for you but its the norm for me. I personally know the SA. We have met and actually and some stores do have concierge for its customers. In this case she is my proxy in the eu. Just because you have never seen it dont mean it dont exist. 
Mine were copped from soleservice. SA said you can call them at +47 22 33 70 80 Norway. Though she got them locally but she did not. They sell them for about $130 shipped with fedex express (whatever that means).

Good job getting their number from their website brah (you should've at least changed the font and color
laugh.gif
). Anyway. If someone picked these up for you, how did you get an order confirmation for them from the store? Seriously, your too much bro. Thanks for the lulz.
The number is there. Call them what more do you want. I googled the stores number cause the confirmation does not have it listed. No one pick these up for me. A order was placed for me, hence the shipping confirmation. I dont speak german (language spoken in norway). So she did it.  Since she is my proxy she has all my info and was able to do it. 

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Thank you for ordering from

Your order number is ____________

To check the status of your order click here

Your order contains the following items

Item Size Price Quantity Total
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement 11.5 £104.00 1 £104.00
Delivery £0.00
Discount £20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received. Order Total £83.20 (approx. $132)

If you have any queries about your account or order, please contact customer service.

Kind regards,

I'm not referring to anything remotely secksual when i say...

"nice snatch!!"

Umph. Lucky babes.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Your too much homie. It was a personal favor that someone from Balenciaga picked up from a store for you but yet you received an order confirmation email? Rigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt
laugh.gif
May be out of the ordinary for you but its the norm for me. I personally know the SA. We have met and actually and some stores do have concierge for its customers. In this case she is my proxy in the eu. Just because you have never seen it dont mean it dont exist. 
Mine were copped from soleservice. SA said you can call them at +47 22 33 70 80 Norway. Though she got them locally but she did not. They sell them for about $130 shipped with fedex express (whatever that means).

Good job getting their number from their website brah (you should've at least changed the font and color
laugh.gif
). Anyway. If someone picked these up for you, how did you get an order confirmation for them from the store? Seriously, your too much bro. Thanks for the lulz.
The number is there. Call them what more do you want. I googled the stores number cause the confirmation does not have it listed. No one pick these up for me. A order was placed for me, hence the shipping confirmation. I dont speak german (language spoken in norway). So she did it.  Since she is my proxy she has all my info and was able to do it. 

Originally Posted by CAto312

I don't think SNS is charging VAT. 

Besides, with free shipping that's normally 30 euros which saves buyers about $40.00.
Wow. Mine without VAT was 83 and with VAT they were about 109.

Originally Posted by CAto312

I don't think SNS is charging VAT. 

Besides, with free shipping that's normally 30 euros which saves buyers about $40.00.
Wow. Mine without VAT was 83 and with VAT they were about 109.

Maybe I missed it, but can anyone or any of the Eastbay reps kindly post the links for the adult and GS sizes of the 3's? Thanks in advance.

Maybe I missed it, but can anyone or any of the Eastbay reps kindly post the links for the adult and GS sizes of the 3's? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom