2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Yea i thought they werent shipping until the 25th. But i guess they are. Shipped my first size 10. Initially they didnt have 2 pairs of 10s. But I picked up another on the restock. I'll grab another pair off of Eastbay or NDC.

Yea i thought they werent shipping until the 25th. But i guess they are. Shipped my first size 10. Initially they didnt have 2 pairs of 10s. But I picked up another on the restock. I'll grab another pair off of Eastbay or NDC.

Just moved to Honolulu from LA. I have to get new connects out here and see how releases work. Called HOH and they weren't too informative about how many they would receive but said they would open at 6am Friday morning. Footlocker Waikiki said 9am. Will try NDC but if that fails, looks like i may have to line up
frown.gif
. Any Honolulu heads here?

Just moved to Honolulu from LA. I have to get new connects out here and see how releases work. Called HOH and they weren't too informative about how many they would receive but said they would open at 6am Friday morning. Footlocker Waikiki said 9am. Will try NDC but if that fails, looks like i may have to line up
frown.gif
. Any Honolulu heads here?

Be careful with SNS. Especially if you dont want to tie up funds. They didnt get thier restock of CG'S last year and people missed out on other restocks. EU restocks are a crap shoot. Those that did restock got scattered sizes. Usually their restock comes from Nike after they have fulfilled all of their worldwide vendor orders. So thats not usually until a week after RD. 

Be careful with SNS. Especially if you dont want to tie up funds. They didnt get thier restock of CG'S last year and people missed out on other restocks. EU restocks are a crap shoot. Those that did restock got scattered sizes. Usually their restock comes from Nike after they have fulfilled all of their worldwide vendor orders. So thats not usually until a week after RD. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

they did say they got a ton of sizes and stock.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

they did say they got a ton of sizes and stock.

^ It's hard to tell, but I never had issues copping on Eastbay on major releases, but considering it's Black Friday. Everyone is in the mood to copping everything and anything. So who knows how bad it can be on those shoe websites.

^ It's hard to tell, but I never had issues copping on Eastbay on major releases, but considering it's Black Friday. Everyone is in the mood to copping everything and anything. So who knows how bad it can be on those shoe websites.

I'm going to apologize ahead of time, because I'm sure it's been asked a million times, but I read a bunch of different opinions.
Hopefully someone who has these in hand can officially answer it.
I'm buying online, so I won't have a chance to try on in person.

The 2011 white cements ran a half size big on me.
Should i size down on the black cements as well?

I'm going to apologize ahead of time, because I'm sure it's been asked a million times, but I read a bunch of different opinions.
Hopefully someone who has these in hand can officially answer it.
I'm buying online, so I won't have a chance to try on in person.

The 2011 white cements ran a half size big on me.
Should i size down on the black cements as well?

Back
Top Bottom