2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

So what time do the online stores have them available for purchase? Midnight tomorrow? I've never purchases shoes online so this will be my first. Avoiding the whole madness at the mall.

So what time do the online stores have them available for purchase? Midnight tomorrow? I've never purchases shoes online so this will be my first. Avoiding the whole madness at the mall.

my wife was able to cop a pair from a local FL today, but had to pay 2 bills. its all good though, these wont last past friday morning.

my wife was able to cop a pair from a local FL today, but had to pay 2 bills. its all good though, these wont last past friday morning.

Originally Posted by Dirtyy Fresh

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Wristbands for a gr?? Really..

Yup NikeTowns gave out wristbands. Too bad they gave out all wristbands for my size.
Gunna have to try and snag a pair online. Hopefully I'll be able to get one cause I'm stressing 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

What website do you guys think will give you the best chance to get a pair? Nike, eastbay, or finishline?
finishline is like playing craps. always going to have in the back of your mind 'will my order get cancelled?' eastbay sucks because of the 'vitual' wait in line saying " your 'x' amount of minutes in line before you can check out". i would say nike but everyone and their mom is going to make the site crash just like the db iv release. so it's your choice of which one doesn't suck and frustrate you. nike gives you free ground shipping, so that's always my reason for using them.

Originally Posted by Dirtyy Fresh

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Wristbands for a gr?? Really..

Yup NikeTowns gave out wristbands. Too bad they gave out all wristbands for my size.
Gunna have to try and snag a pair online. Hopefully I'll be able to get one cause I'm stressing 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

What website do you guys think will give you the best chance to get a pair? Nike, eastbay, or finishline?
finishline is like playing craps. always going to have in the back of your mind 'will my order get cancelled?' eastbay sucks because of the 'vitual' wait in line saying " your 'x' amount of minutes in line before you can check out". i would say nike but everyone and their mom is going to make the site crash just like the db iv release. so it's your choice of which one doesn't suck and frustrate you. nike gives you free ground shipping, so that's always my reason for using them.

^^^
Going to be fairly difficult with any of the sites. Nike would be the best bet if it doesnt crash. with Eastbay, they usually sell out before you can even check out if youre not fast enough

^^^
Going to be fairly difficult with any of the sites. Nike would be the best bet if it doesnt crash. with Eastbay, they usually sell out before you can even check out if youre not fast enough

I just picked mine up today from a chain retailer. I can honestly say the quality is just not there. Compare to the CDP, the leather is shiny, the black midsole has a shiny coat of paint, the white midsole looks like it is going to crack any second, but Black Cement 3's are black cement 3's. Good luck to everyone.

I just picked mine up today from a chain retailer. I can honestly say the quality is just not there. Compare to the CDP, the leather is shiny, the black midsole has a shiny coat of paint, the white midsole looks like it is going to crack any second, but Black Cement 3's are black cement 3's. Good luck to everyone.

Hopefully I will be able to pick these up from footlocker with my merchandise return card. If not i got a local momNpop sneaker store in rowland heights that opens at noon on deck.

Hopefully I will be able to pick these up from footlocker with my merchandise return card. If not i got a local momNpop sneaker store in rowland heights that opens at noon on deck.

I think I may have under estimated this release. I actually thought these would sit till Sunday but my local NikeTown has already gave away all wristbands they had except for the big sizes (14-15) and that's from one of the biggest NikeTown in the westcoast. So if their inventory is almost gone ( that's about 100+ sizes for all shoes maybe more ) imagine what FL,FTL etc. would be like with a smaller inventory? Not hyping just giving some info. Got my one pair...that's all I need hope everyone else gets there's. GoodLuck to everyone else copping a pair.

I think I may have under estimated this release. I actually thought these would sit till Sunday but my local NikeTown has already gave away all wristbands they had except for the big sizes (14-15) and that's from one of the biggest NikeTown in the westcoast. So if their inventory is almost gone ( that's about 100+ sizes for all shoes maybe more ) imagine what FL,FTL etc. would be like with a smaller inventory? Not hyping just giving some info. Got my one pair...that's all I need hope everyone else gets there's. GoodLuck to everyone else copping a pair.

So this will be up for us west coast folk at 9pm correct me if I'm wrong man you guys are making me super nervouse for this release

So this will be up for us west coast folk at 9pm correct me if I'm wrong man you guys are making me super nervouse for this release

Back
Top Bottom